Status
Not open for further replies.
A live shot of one of the three garden areas this is the shed grow also have a tent inside as well as my outdoor photo garden!
image.jpeg

I hope your alright buddie a few things to try make some RSO and use it as a topical over the area or if you dab use your reclaim as a skin ointment!!!! Plus with lots of vitamin c you could fight it pretty naturally
Thanks for the tip bro i will give them a try
cu tobe

Ah yes.. badges..welllll....the boss lady has been down at the ranch this weekend,the plants needed tending to and if it's possible, grabbing a little rest and relaxation time,even dragons need some time off.

I believe steak and REAL POTATO chips!!!!(fries) cooked in lard, were on the menu, a real treat too,so it sounds like a lil down time is planned, who could deny our favorite dragon this luxury?

You will have you badge, have no fear :yeah:

Great to hear you have a goodly pile of smokables:bong: that'll help pass the time nicely:hookah:I might just join you for a smoke break too:pass:if anyone else is interested we could make this a group smoke out:smokeout:

All this talk about badges reminds me of Mutley from "Stop the Pigeon" & "Wacky Races" he certainly had a ponchon for meddles (think badges)

See what you think

:rofl:

My turn to supply,let's burn one:pass::cheers::smokeout::baked:...everybody is welcome to join in..

In Jurassic Park Jeff goldblum says "nature will find a way" "life breaks free" or sum like that..I was checking the outside poppy bed and WHAT is this,this little plant is surely a photo from years past,BUT considering it's prolly a few weeks old,it has managed to live thru sun,rain,at least 4" of snow and freezing temps,I don't have the heart or desire to kill it so it will get to grow among the poppy bed and as long as the dogs don't find it,it will have a chance...Peace

Haha nature truly does find away! Strong little bugger aint it!

Many seeds with tough seed coats can benefit from stratification (a period of moist cold (coldstratification) before they will germinate. this isn't normally necessary for annuals and generally only occurs in perenials.

This cold period is not not necessary for cannabis, although they do go through a kind of stratification which requires the seed absorbing water whilst in the dark.

Amazing how your seed went through so much and still stuck it head out and decided to grow :greenthumb:

Evening stoners... Wife has me painting a cabinet all day.. Almost done... Who has one lit pass it to ol ripper

Here you go bud, latch on to this :pass:Mrs Ripper you husband has a medical condition known as "Boredashellitus" the only know cure for this is one joint every two hours and he should be right as rain:doc3:

Its Saturday night and the wife is packin to leave for a week! WOO HOO! Just me and the dogs hangin at home! I'm off all week to try and get this leg infection under control! headed back to the doctor on Monday Morning, to see what he thinks. Its healing slow!! You know how hard it is to type with your leg up on the kitchen table?

I feel ya bro.

A couple of years ago I burst my Bursa (the sack of fluid behind the knee cap) on a job and it got infected.

Three days in hospital with intravenous antibiotics and enough morphine to knock over an elephant, docs said I was lucky they caught the infection when they did, I could have lost the leg!!:yoinks:

Then had a week or two of having my leg up, so I know at first hand what your going through!

Sorry to hear your suffering & I'm wishing you a swift recovery and hope all goes well with the doc.

Good morning wonderfull people of AFN.i just want to say a massive thanks to everyone here this site is fantastic not just a wealth of knowledge but great human beings as well,so glad i found this site.now my first grow is coming to an end i dried a little popcorn bud for 3 days in a brown bag and just sampled her and all i can say is WOW the best feeling i have ever had i can not stop smiling.thanks to the awesome people here i have grown the best canna i have ever smoked.
My DP AWW
Have a great day everyone :pass::bighug::smokeout:

Spot on chum AFN is awesome and has a great vibe :vibe: and it's true the members here are what makes it so special :worship:. We're glad you found us too brother
p122.gif

What a great looking lil nug, good work & I'm glad it's hitting the spot, way to go man!:smokeit::smoking::d5:

Good Morning AFN'ers Long time no see . I'm back to work at the golf course snipping grass :biggrin: . It's been cold as a bitch and very windy but I will survive as this is the way I subsidize my need to grow . You may recall I had a plant that nearly crocked on me as a result of a negligent dad that forgot to water one day . Well I snipped all the dead fan leaves of but continued to tend to her and this is the end result. She ain't much too look at but will you look at the size of the bus she produced :drool: .The dam thing is one big bud .

Great to see ya again bear, for a forgotten untended plant, you sure managed to turn her a round. True not the biggest of yields but looks awesome seeing what she's been through.:d5:

Good morning stoners
I hope its alright i got a hard night yesterday after a bath i noticed a black patch at my leg i know it would be skin cancer arrg tomorrow its time to visit the doctor to get date for operation cross my fingers its not to deep in the skin. Tody i will be smoking walk with my dog and think about that.
cu tobe
sorry to hear that tobe!:sadcry: good luck with the doc and hope it can be quicky sorted out. My thoughts are with you, sending you some good karma :karmacloud: and some brotherly love:bighug: bring it in big guy.
Try not to think about it too much today and enjoy your walk with your dog :pass:fingers crossed for when you see the doc.

Good morning all you beautiful Live Stoners! Out on a vacation with the wife, enjoying some sun, and surf. Sharing one from a island out here in FL. Take care of yourselves, and each other!:pass::pighug::bighug:

Ooooh you lucky sod Fuggsy- :biggrin: have your self a great time on your hols :cooldance:

I went to the beach last weekend & managed to find a spot in the lee of the wind and it was still freezing, a quick pipe and we were heading back to the car brrr!

Surfing huh? some people eh? Where I was last weekend, if you had put your toe in the water, it would have come out blue! As for swimming, it doesn't bear thinking about, a thumb and a half a walnut springs to mind.:rofl:

Ho hum back to it, hoping "her in doors" pops the kettle on sooner than later, to give me an excuse to drop in a gain.

see you later :pass:

Arty

Hey arty
Thanks bro looking for a recipe to make a lotion because there are some other brown patches and i want to preventive care.
I got a good aloevera plant and i know that helps too so i am looking for a way to make a basic cream with aloevera and cannabis.
cu tobe

Hey Tobe

I had a quick look for ya and here's one i found for ya.

I hope this is the kinda thing you were looking for, I'll try and find some more later but I got to finish this work!

"Put the Lime in the Coconut!" Topical Cannabis Recipe

• 1/2 cup coconut cannaoil
  • 1/8 cup beeswax
  • Crock pot, double boiler, or other low-heat device

Add beeswax to heated surface. The surface should be very, very low in heat-- only enough to melt the ingredients (roughly 144 F for beeswax, around 74 F for coconut oil-- try to keep it under 150 F!). Once the beeswax is melted, incorporate the coconut cannaoil in thirds, making sure that the oil is fully absorbed before adding more. You should keep a constant watch on your thermometer throughout this process, especially if you are working at the stove.

Avoid overcooking. You only want to meld these ingredients together, not evaporate them. Once the mixture appears to gel, take it off your heating implement and allow it to cool. Your consistency might be more liquid than cream; add more beeswax if you want a thicker salve.

When the mixture has cooled to room temperature, add it to a mixing bowl. Stir in the following:

• 1 tbsp. macadamia nut oil
  • 2 tbsp. aloe vera gel
  • 2 tbsp. Vitamin E oil
  • 25 mL (drops) lime essential oil
  • 15 mL (drops) coconut essential oil

If you have a stand mixer, great! Use a whip attachment and incorporate as much air as you like for a smooth, creamy salve. You can let it run for about 3-5 minutes-- but you can go even longer until you're happy with the consistency. Phil prefers 3-5 minutes so that his salve resembles soft butter, but you can make it just about any thickness.

If you don't have a stand mixer, you may need the mixture to be slightly warmer before you try to whip it. Phil recommends that you use a wire whip in a mixing bowl set on a double boiler, just like you would do to make Hollandaise sauce! However, not everyone has Phil's forearm strength: if you have trouble whipping it by hand, just keep the solution very cool. As long as it remains under room temperature, it should be thick enough to apply evenly.

Store the final product in a glass jar at or below room temperature. It should remain potent for a minimum of 30 days, Phil attests. Your mileage may vary.

This salve can and probably will leave an oily residue on your skin. So, try using it before bathing. Phil likes to apply this on his problem areas and take a bath with epsom salts. He says it is wonderful, non-narcotic relief. Enjoy!

Warning: Do not eat this salve. Do not apply this salve in eyes or mouth.

Why topical cannabis?

These are just a few of the effects of topical cannabis:
  • Analgesia
  • Anti-inflammatory effects
  • Muscle/tissue relaxation
  • Decongestion

Many also claim that topical cannabis can alleviate the symptoms of:
  • Rheumatism and Arthritis
  • Migraine and head pains
  • Certain types of dermatitis and psoriasis
  • Muscular pains and spasticity
  • Menstruation pains and cramps