Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tobe

I had a quick look for ya and here's one i found for ya.

I hope this is the kinda thing you were looking for, I'll try and find some more later but I got to finish this work!

"Put the Lime in the Coconut!" Topical Cannabis Recipe

• 1/2 cup coconut cannaoil
  • 1/8 cup beeswax
  • Crock pot, double boiler, or other low-heat device

Add beeswax to heated surface. The surface should be very, very low in heat-- only enough to melt the ingredients (roughly 144 F for beeswax, around 74 F for coconut oil-- try to keep it under 150 F!). Once the beeswax is melted, incorporate the coconut cannaoil in thirds, making sure that the oil is fully absorbed before adding more. You should keep a constant watch on your thermometer throughout this process, especially if you are working at the stove.

Avoid overcooking. You only want to meld these ingredients together, not evaporate them. Once the mixture appears to gel, take it off your heating implement and allow it to cool. Your consistency might be more liquid than cream; add more beeswax if you want a thicker salve.

When the mixture has cooled to room temperature, add it to a mixing bowl. Stir in the following:

• 1 tbsp. macadamia nut oil
  • 2 tbsp. aloe vera gel
  • 2 tbsp. Vitamin E oil
  • 25 mL (drops) lime essential oil
  • 15 mL (drops) coconut essential oil

If you have a stand mixer, great! Use a whip attachment and incorporate as much air as you like for a smooth, creamy salve. You can let it run for about 3-5 minutes-- but you can go even longer until you're happy with the consistency. Phil prefers 3-5 minutes so that his salve resembles soft butter, but you can make it just about any thickness.

If you don't have a stand mixer, you may need the mixture to be slightly warmer before you try to whip it. Phil recommends that you use a wire whip in a mixing bowl set on a double boiler, just like you would do to make Hollandaise sauce! However, not everyone has Phil's forearm strength: if you have trouble whipping it by hand, just keep the solution very cool. As long as it remains under room temperature, it should be thick enough to apply evenly.

Store the final product in a glass jar at or below room temperature. It should remain potent for a minimum of 30 days, Phil attests. Your mileage may vary.

This salve can and probably will leave an oily residue on your skin. So, try using it before bathing. Phil likes to apply this on his problem areas and take a bath with epsom salts. He says it is wonderful, non-narcotic relief. Enjoy!

Warning: Do not eat this salve. Do not apply this salve in eyes or mouth.

Why topical cannabis?

These are just a few of the effects of topical cannabis:
  • Analgesia
  • Anti-inflammatory effects
  • Muscle/tissue relaxation
  • Decongestion

Many also claim that topical cannabis can alleviate the symptoms of:
  • Rheumatism and Arthritis
  • Migraine and head pains
  • Certain types of dermatitis and psoriasis
  • Muscular pains and spasticity
  • Menstruation pains and cramps
  • Superficial wounds, acne, pimples, corns
  • Common cold, sore throat, bronchitis
  • Asthmatic problems with breathing
  • Cold Sores
  • Hemorrhoids

Copied & pasted from https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254966

cya laters bro
Much thanks bro i will test it and give it a try
cu tobe

Hey Tobe

I had a quick look for ya and here's one i found for ya.

I hope this is the kinda thing you were looking for, I'll try and find some more later but I got to finish this work!

"Put the Lime in the Coconut!" Topical Cannabis Recipe

• 1/2 cup coconut cannaoil
    • 1/8 cup beeswax
    • Crock pot, double boiler, or other low-heat device

Add beeswax to heated surface. The surface should be very, very low in heat-- only enough to melt the ingredients (roughly 144 F for beeswax, around 74 F for coconut oil-- try to keep it under 150 F!). Once the beeswax is melted, incorporate the coconut cannaoil in thirds, making sure that the oil is fully absorbed before adding more. You should keep a constant watch on your thermometer throughout this process, especially if you are working at the stove.

Avoid overcooking. You only want to meld these ingredients together, not evaporate them. Once the mixture appears to gel, take it off your heating implement and allow it to cool. Your consistency might be more liquid than cream; add more beeswax if you want a thicker salve.

When the mixture has cooled to room temperature, add it to a mixing bowl. Stir in the following:

• 1 tbsp. macadamia nut oil
    • 2 tbsp. aloe vera gel
    • 2 tbsp. Vitamin E oil
    • 25 mL (drops) lime essential oil
    • 15 mL (drops) coconut essential oil

If you have a stand mixer, great! Use a whip attachment and incorporate as much air as you like for a smooth, creamy salve. You can let it run for about 3-5 minutes-- but you can go even longer until you're happy with the consistency. Phil prefers 3-5 minutes so that his salve resembles soft butter, but you can make it just about any thickness.

If you don't have a stand mixer, you may need the mixture to be slightly warmer before you try to whip it. Phil recommends that you use a wire whip in a mixing bowl set on a double boiler, just like you would do to make Hollandaise sauce! However, not everyone has Phil's forearm strength: if you have trouble whipping it by hand, just keep the solution very cool. As long as it remains under room temperature, it should be thick enough to apply evenly.

Store the final product in a glass jar at or below room temperature. It should remain potent for a minimum of 30 days, Phil attests. Your mileage may vary.

This salve can and probably will leave an oily residue on your skin. So, try using it before bathing. Phil likes to apply this on his problem areas and take a bath with epsom salts. He says it is wonderful, non-narcotic relief. Enjoy!

Warning: Do not eat this salve. Do not apply this salve in eyes or mouth.

Why topical cannabis?

These are just a few of the effects of topical cannabis:

• Analgesia
    • Anti-inflammatory effects
    • Muscle/tissue relaxation
    • Decongestion
Many also claim that topical cannabis can alleviate the symptoms of:

• Rheumatism and Arthritis
    • Migraine and head pains
    • Certain types of dermatitis and psoriasis
    • Muscular pains and spasticity
    • Menstruation pains and cramps
    • Superficial wounds, acne, pimples, corns
    • Common cold, sore throat, bronchitis
    • Asthmatic problems with breathing
    • Cold Sores
    • Hemorrhoids
Copied & pasted from https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254966

cya laters bro
:slap:

Good Morning Stoners !

And after a bong hit, what better way to start the day than to remember the legendary Sopwith Camel Biplane and the brave men (and one dog) who flew them ?

Last edited:
Hey arty
Thanks bro looking for a recipe to make a lotion because there are some other brown patches and i want to preventive care.
I got a good aloevera plant and i know that helps too so i am looking for a way to make a basic cream with aloevera and cannabis.
cu tobe.

Thats the aloevera i grow them from one little steam over 4 years to a big plant. In the summer she is in my garden in the winter at the window.

Much thanks bro i will test it and give it a try
cu tobe

Beautiful looking Aloe vera Tobe, you seem to be giving her all the love she desires, a man with real green fingers, top notch bud:greenthumb:

I hope the Cream recipe is a help, would it be possible to do a write up in the medical section to how effective you find it?

Your in my thoughts bro and I'm rooting for you, if you need any help finding anything else to help with this, just let me know, at AFN we're all family.

@The Elvis Thanks for the rep bro :)

Good Morning Stoners !

And after a bong hit, what better way to start the day than to remember the legendary Sopwith Camel Biplane and the brave men (and one dog) who flew them ?

Aw man, I love Snoopy especially as the the nemesis of the Red Baron. I think Snoopy must have come over to the UK at some point in the early 20th century as he has an RAF insignia on his kennel.

Another thing i love about Snoopy was his happy dance, when he busts a move it is joy personified! Who could ever forget his lil buddy Woodstock, as a kid I venerated him even more than Snoopy, dunno why, just liked that lil yellow fluff ball of a bird!

Hi Arty
For sure i do a write in medical section i got some more skin problems and as i read it will help there also. But i have to wait till next haverest. You can see my plants in the breeding section i do a seedrun to go to f4 generation. I call my cross OrangeAssault its a (ak47auto x (lowryder2 x Orange Bud)).
ps its no problem wait around 30days till haverest.
cu tobe

Hi Arty
For sure i do a write in medical section i got some more skin problems and as i read it will help there also. But i have to wait till next haverest. You can see my plants in the breeding section i do a seedrun to go to f4 generation. I call my cross OrangeAssault its a (ak47auto x (lowryder2 x Orange Bud)).
ps its no problem wait around 30days till haverest.
cu tobe
No problem Tobes in your own time mate:thumbsup:

Not seen your breeding thread but It sounds like a great cross!

Any chance you could link us and I'll take a gander.

Are you doing a smoke and seed run? By this I mean pollinate lower branches and leave the top for smoking?

Pretty good your getting to F4 hopefully if when you get to F6 it should be getting pretty stable.

Peace bro:pass:

Thats the link
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/49514/

to the project
first step was to cross a lowryder2 with a orange bud plant breed them to auto(was around 3years ago) and then cross in the ak47auto. I will polinate 2 female plants. i got a small breeding room for the males and a main tent were i grow some plants for medical use for my wife and me.
For the breeding technics.i use some old scripts from my grandfather (he breed vegetables and cannabis ) he died 1996 and let them at my aunt he told her i can get them if i old enough, and.some knowledge from botanic books.
cu tobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back