Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the meds! I use 98% food grade aloe vera gel from Swansons Vitamins. I keep putting on dark spots, really slop it on and keep doing it, most start going away, keep doing it. Of course none of my stuff is diagnosed, has removed some unsightly stuff. Aloe good for any type of burn, chemical, heat, frostbite, and rashes. People drink it for bleeding ulcers.
..RSO(or equivalent!) is considered a Rather good `topical` for Melanoma...Not always easy to get, but has good anecdotal reviews! :greenthumb:

look at the meds! I use 98% food grade aloe vera gel from Swansons Vitamins. I keep putting on dark spots, really slop it on and keep doing it, most start going away, keep doing it. Of course none of my stuff is diagnosed, has removed some unsightly stuff. Aloe good for any type of burn, chemical, heat, frostbite, and rashes. People drink it for bleeding ulcers.
Yeas bro aloe is great stuff my son has burned his fingers a little bit and it helps him very good.
cu tobe

Thanks Mossy :bighug:& ta :astar:here ya go, take a lug on this:pass:

Edit - Coo ta :bighug: better have another go on this :pass:

Last edited:
ALERT !!!!

Never call @krug "tiger"....he doesn't like it.
Never accuse him of posting gay dragons.... he doesn't like it.
Never accuse him of having a tipple of Sherry.... he doesn't like it.
Never upset your best mate....he doesn't like it.

So, a public apology is called for, You were right all along, and I was not. I apologise.

Slurp, grovel......need a cuddle......mate ?

Thats the link
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/49514/

to the project
first step was to cross a lowryder2 with a orange bud plant breed them to auto(was around 3years ago) and then cross in the ak47auto. I will polinate 2 female plants. i got a small breeding room for the males and a main tent were i grow some plants for medical use for my wife and me.
For the breeding technics.i use some old scripts from my grandfather (he breed vegetables and cannabis ) he died 1996 and let them at my aunt he told her i can get them if i old enough, and.some knowledge from botanic books.
cu tobe

Thanks Tobe, gonna go have a look now bud :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back