Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
Hey stoners hope everyone is having a great weekend. I thought I would attach a pic of my tincy wincy little shower grow and shamelessly ask for as much rep points as I can get. Come on AFN - How about some sympathy rep :kissass:

View attachment 557658

I guess I should add a little info. The two you see in 3 gallon fabric pots are FastBuds Blackberry Kush, (one was topped because it was so much taller than it's sister), and all the rest are photoperiods for my guerilla grow. They include GSC, OG Kush, Money Maker, Lemon Kush, Atomic Bomb, Sharksbreath, Bubblegum and Afgani. :peace: :pimp:

Thanks to Mossy, trailanimal, hb5_darthkush, A-train, and ChillFred for the rep, kind words and encouragement! Less than 300 rep needed to hopefully obtain first kitty badge ... and I like kittys so much! Since I do have a couple 420 badges, I call for a AFN Live Stoner smoke out! :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout: Love all you guys!!! :bighug: :pighug:

Good Evening AFN Stoners...:pass:..sharing one.

Yeah..we spent the night down the ranch last night..no tv..no net....

So Peaceful...:coffee:..until me I-pad run out of juice and we didn't have a charger.

I've spent the last two hours catching up..maaaaan..can you lot Gossip...:coffee:..I Think have caught up with all the badges..but f have mssed you out..please Shout up.

What's this I hear about a second Fat Kitty Rep badge??? I gotta get me one of those!! You know us badge bunnies, something shiny to add to our badge belts... Ohhh baby!!

You got it wwwillie..:bighug:

how about a badge for 10,000 likes??

How about a badge for the Hash thread folks,98% of my stuff goes into extracts,and I share that info with the community...hmmmm

we are working on a concentrate/oil badge!! Good news for you folks in the concentrates area! Hang tight!

And..I'll be working my way through the Fat Kitties too..:thumbsup:..

What ever they may be making, be sure they will be shiny, shiny badges of the highest quality and will be given to those who have earned them.

:d5:

good day people. just finished my ham egg and mater biscuit, now sitting to do some reading.

What is a ham egg and mater biscuit keep pounding..?

Yeah thought it would be a bit of fun and the little one loved it, picked it up at the tulip market in The Dam ;)

Awesome dude I bet that's a beautiful sight to see.

When it's spring again..I'll bring again Tulips from Amsterdam..I can hear a Tune...:coffee:..I'd love to see the tulips in Amsterdam..and french lavender fields..and sunflower fields..Love me flowers.

Happy St Georges Day! :dragon4:...:pass:

Happy St Georges day krug..:bighug:

Ah yes.. badges..welllll....the boss lady has been down at the ranch this weekend,the plants needed tending to and if it's possible, grabbing a little rest and relaxation time,even dragons need some time off.

I believe steak and REAL POTATO chips!!!!(fries) cooked in lard, were on the menu, a real treat too,so it sounds like a lil down time is planned, who could deny our favorite dragon this luxury?

:dragon7:

The most famous legend of Saint George is of him slaying a dragon.

:yoinks:

1. A town was terrorised by a dragon.
  2. A young princess was offered to the dragon
  3. When George heard about this he rode into the village
  4. George slayed the dragon and rescued the princess
The Legend of St. George and the Dragon

I Never terrorised anyone....

Of course any Dragons here abouts are blooming lovely and should not be hurt in any way!!
Or you might find a boot in your arse!

OMG that wasn't @Mossy was it!!!

:dragon2:

breakfast does look good!

I usually make it with small chopped ribs..for the marrow bone..but the stock was an amalgam of 3 pork dishes.
Ribs/pigs cheek and pork osombucco..I Thought I'd give the meatballs a go..and it was spot on...:headbang:

dragon poachers will be driven off with blazing torches, and swirling clouds of smoke

:shooty:

exactly, us guys were all teenage boys and we know what they are up to,lol

Yeah..that is what scares the crap out of parents..how ever Bad you were..your children will be worse..at an earlier age..Scarey...:crying:

I got a good aloevera plant and i know that helps too so i am looking for a way to make a basic cream with aloevera and cannabis.

karma Cloud sent tobe..:bighug:

Thanks Mossy :bighug:& ta :astar:here ya go, take a lug on this:pass:

:pass::pass::pass:

Does anyone have any good links on mycorrhizae and beneficial bacteria that dont read like a botany college book?? Is there such a thing as overdoing it in your medium with myco and bacteria? :shrug:

Random thought of the day: I wonder if anyone has taken an old mister system from the produce section at a grocery store and retrofit it with a timer and their reservoir to foliar spray their grow space on a set schedule (maybe even include the thunder sound effects from the grocery store). :baked:

Nevermind...too many cheap misting system out there to believe it would be worth it to try and refit a supermarket one. Thunder sounds could still be fun though (for the first week or two, I'd guess).

@briman

Hey bri

I tried to find the least complicated and most accessible info on mycorrhizae I could.

I hope I am in the right ball park for what you are looking for?

I have included a selection of different site for you perusal.

Have a skim through them and hopefully one will speak to you.

I like the look of the Hydroponic one and the two below it, see what you think.

After you've had a look and if they are not quite what you were looking for , let me know and provide a few more details and I'll have another look for you.

Mycorrhizae is a bit of a pain when researching due to it's inherent sciencyness (I made that word up lol)

I have also included a brief description to what mycorrhizae fungus is, you never know who may read this and it may give just enough background to anyone new to mycorrhizae.

Mycorrhizal Fungi an overview

Mycorrhizal fungi are a remarkable group of organisms that have been benefiting plants for at least 500 million years.

At the dawn of time when plants were just beginning to colonise our planet mycorrhizal fungi were there living in a symbiotic relationship with plants enabling them to extract nutrients and hold onto water in very difficult soil conditions.

In effect, the fungus provides a secondary root system, a system that is considerably more efficient and extensive than the plants own root system.

These fungi are living organisms and will live with the plant, sourcing a continued nutrient supply for its entire lifetime – a truly sustainable plant nutrition solution. In exchange the plant provides carbon and sugars to the fungi. Not unsurprisingly, 90% of all land plants employ this relationship to enhance their own root system’s capacity to deliver nutrients.

Links

h2g2 The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Earth Edition
Plants, Fungi and the Underground Internet - http://h2g2.com/edited_entry/A2835533

Teachers Pack about Fungi including Mycorrhyzae - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fungi-Bundle-171174

Mycorrhizal world - http://mycorrhizaworld.de/hp561/General-information-about-Mycorrhiza.htm

Mycorrhizae in hydroponics - http://www.just4growers.com/stream/...ngi-in-hydroponics-questions-and-answers.aspx

Mycorrhizae.com The real dirt on soil - http://mycorrhizae.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/The-Real-Dirt-on-Soil-PDF.pdf

The living soil - http://www.ext.colostate.edu/mg/gardennotes/212.html

Biotop - http://biotopcanada.com/en/miscellaneous-information/biology/micorrhizae/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back