Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning AFN Stoners...:bighug:..sharing one.

I Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
We Should be staying down the ranch tonight..but if it gets cold..I'll be back.

We went shopping yesterday...and we have greedy treats.
Steak and chips tonight....:drool:..and Real chips at the ranch.
I have a makkin big pan and LARD...:yoinks:..yeah...
at home we use the actifry..but the ranch is for Treats.

View attachment 557206

Meatballs in ginger and spring onion for brekkie this morning...:chef:..it is delish...

View attachment 557207

The wind was so bad Thursday it blew the blossom off the moon peach...and revealed all the babies....Moooon peach..

View attachment 557209

Have a great weekend...:bighug:

briman.....:headbang:..honey pot....
breakfast does look good!

Hey guys... woke up at 4am and couldnt sleep so ive been up and about working in my garden since then pretty much.. now it started raining so i had to call it quits but i took some pics i wanted to share. My garden is my pride, but its still a work in progress!!

View attachment 557280
tulips!! Gotta love em!!
View attachment 557281
More tulips.. next to a raspberry bush.
View attachment 557282
hortensia starting to bloom... these get real beautiful guys..
View attachment 557284
Dont remember what these are called but theyve been purple for like 6 weeks already... + MORE TULIPS!
View attachment 557285
easter lillies!
View attachment 557286
plum tree blossoming! Delicious fruits on these!!
View attachment 557287
my lonely tomato who i transplanted into a 30l airpot and moved in to the greenhouse. Hehehehe.. shes gonna go huge!!
View attachment 557288
this is the closed part of my garden nicely concealed by high bushes which allows me to grow what i want in my greenhouse.
View attachment 557289
Started to rain but heres an overview of my "open" garden.

I LOVE SPRING! !
peace!!
oh boy, got some Spring showing, wonderful garden, be sure to post greening progress pics

So after figuring out that my croton plant is toxic to the cat, I did some research on non-toxic plants to get a new one in my back office window. After a trip to the garden center, I'm now the new owner of a lovely little ponytail palm:

View attachment 557313
cool tree

Brrrrr rabbit......shrinkage ! :eyebrows: Reckon I should have closed the windows before going to bed last night. A low of 47 and it feels about that inside too. No problem as it will be 80 later on.:smoking:

Time for some breakfast, but I'm in a hurry. What to do.....? Only enough time for a Quick One !

RQS Quick One Automatic that is. Nothing better than a stanky bowl of green in the ayem. Happy Freakin Saturday folks, welcome to my everyday. :cheers:

View attachment 557331
bon appetit

Mornin' or afternoon. I gotta stop trimming with no gloves. I trimmed up two Blackberry Kush last night, and part of a Durban poison I'm still baked. I smoked a lions share but don't usually wake up foggy. The bbk was some oily so.....:dizzy: good mornoon to you all
are you really complaining about hashy hands? lol

her you go arty Voodoo Girl in the spring window, day 22 from seed, before and after training begins
P1020262.JPG
P1020272.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the rep n love everybody..!!:vibe: im still riding the 420 vibe,, will it ever end?!
Wow my buttcheeks are real sore, but i like it!! If i saw it commin i would have made myself ready :kiss:
just because of that im gonna share a picture of my livingroom. I thought that i like my garden so much, why not bring it indoors...?!:shrug:View attachment 557374

Peace n love!!!
lots of windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back