Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a silicone coated pie pan for a while....... the 99% ISO ate it........ ruined a batch or QWISO........... so be careful with the "kitchen" grade silicone products!

Good morning all. I know it's not auto but....

Anyone out there know anything about a seed breeder/company named Reservoir Seeds? I can't find much about them only found one site that sells their seeds , and they don't carry the strain I am looking for. I would like to be able to contact the breeder directly via email etc. I am not sure if it can be obtained anymore. The name of the strain as I know it is D39. I have also seen it referred to as Basic Diesel/D39. This is an older strain and by far one of the best hash makers I have come across. Due to the birth of a couple children my friends wife made him shut down all operations in 2012(being in a non-legal state). We no longer have this beauty. I am in a legal state now and would love to put the D39 in my stable.

Here's more info

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Basic_Diesel_and_D39/Reservoir_Seeds/
Hey bro,

D 39 is not an auto strain, so it may not be the best place to requesting this info.

None of Rez's strains were autos as far as I can ascertain and even on seedfinder.eu they do not list D 39 although they do list a number of reservoir strains.

I did a bit of searching on the interweb and most of the posts about reservoir seeds are between 3-10 years old.

There is a whole lot of controversy about Rez and Reservoir seeds and that's not something I wanna get involved in.

I've seen these types of slanging matches before as in "he did this and he did that" and it is not something I would like to invite to this forum.

We don't wanna do drama, we only do karma and the good kind at that, but you know that already.

There are plenty of fantastic seed companies wares being grown out in the forums here at AFN, my advice would be to just grow one of them.

I have had a good look around and can't find D39 anywhere,if you really want to buy some of Rez's seed , then it's the "Seed Boutique" for you.

Most of the seeds are end of line or massively reduced, which makes me think they are old stock, especially as I mentioned most posts are 3 - 10 years old with nothing recent being posted.

If you do decide to buy any of those strains, you lays your bets and takes your chances, I take no responsibility for your actions.

Times have moved on and many new strains have been created, it seems the strain your looking for may have been lost.

There are plenty of new auto's just dripping with resin, just look at some of the amazing grows here but you already know that.

I hope this has been a little help but the outlook isn't looking to good?

All the best

Arty

I

Last edited:
I used a silicone coated pie pan for a while....... the 99% ISO ate it........ ruined a batch or QWISO........... so be careful with the "kitchen" grade silicone products!
Even Platinum silicone is not advised with Iso , probably best sick with pyrex (borosilicate).

Another lil nugget is, when using Platinum Silicone the manufacturers of oil slick advise not to blast directly on to it.

Thanks @arty zan. I have spent some time on it as well. I posted here because pot pros doesn't have many people to talk to over there. Not everyone here grows only autos so with the experience and world placement of those here I figured I would ask. This strain was in my hands for over 10 years. Me being with my new family living 500 miles away at the time my friends wife said shut it down, there was nothing I could do to preserve it. I did gift some cuttings but having trouble finding those people. I moved and cut a lot of ties if you know what I mean. I am determined to find D39. This bud would lock up your grinder every 2-3 joints. Amazing amounts of Kief from this bud.

In Jurassic Park Jeff goldblum says "nature will find a way" "life breaks free" or sum like that..I was checking the outside poppy bed and WHAT is this,
image.jpeg
now,this little plant is surely a photo from years past,BUT considering it's prolly a few weeks old,it has managed to live thru sun,rain,at least 4" of snow and freezing temps,I don't have the heart or desire to kill it so it will get to grow among the poppy bed and as long as the dogs don't find it,it will have a chance...Peace

Oh I forgot to add that after at least a full winter with temps well below 0F ,it is surely a survivor!!!
Edit:the seed has been outside thru the winter

Last edited:
Hey stoners hope everyone is having a great weekend. I thought I would attach a pic of my tincy wincy little shower grow and shamelessly ask for as much rep points as I can get. Come on AFN - How about some sympathy rep :kissass:

IMG_20160423_203911.jpg

I guess I should add a little info. The two you see in 3 gallon fabric pots are FastBuds Blackberry Kush, (one was topped because it was so much taller than it's sister), and all the rest are photoperiods for my guerilla grow. They include GSC, OG Kush, Money Maker, Lemon Kush, Atomic Bomb, Sharksbreath, Bubblegum and Afgani. :peace: :pimp:

Last edited:
Teens can be a real scourge to growers in inhabited locations. Many years ago when confronted by this problem tried scaring the shit out of them, and or buying them off, both with limited success, lol. Past 28 yrs been living in places with No neighbors, this works

GUILTY: age 12-15 I grew up in Central Il. USA in the middle of the corn fields. To this day, at least five miles of corn in either direction from my old home; checked google/earth about one year ago.

We had NOTHING to do growing up in the middle of cornfields. Country boys are no different than suburban or city boys, riding around looking for ANYTHING. The only difference between the three groups is what each may stumble across on a given day. For the fellas in the country it was minibikes, fishing and searching miles and miles and miles of rivers and cornfields.

By the time I was 15 I new what Cannabis was and where to find it. At this point, I knew of at least five honey holes, each discovered by endless hiking and learned trends. There was one spot in particular that was above and beyond any. When I found this haven, I was walking a "field creek" and started smelling the power at least 1/4 mile before I found tracks in the ground leading the way. To this day I have dreams of entering the forest. 12" ++ purple toppers leaning over the trail a path to heaven. EVERYWHERE you looked LARGE purple buds. On the ground within the trail were knocked over plants still shooting flowers up to our waist.

Right or wrong, I was a teenager, I did not want to grab a few and run. I decided to leave as quietly as possible, the same way I came in; there was a bridge for an old country road not too far down.

It was coming close to harvest season, which also meant TORNADO season in our area. About one week after I found the land of glory I heard the tornado sirens going-off about five miles away, the land was/is that flat. This was not a tornado watch or warning, it was an ALERT; meaning sightings of funnels clouds touching down. The only thing that went through my teenage brain was "this is a perfect time to park at the bridge near the honey hole, everybody is hiding from the ALERT." (opposed to hiking the 3+ mile trail the way I found it, there was a bridge for a farm road near).

I freaking drove and went through the crop grabbing nothing but and all his toppers. I filled three garbage bags of 12" toppers.

To this day I feel like the biggest jerk.

Moral of the story, this is what teens will do.............................:naughtystep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back