Status
Not open for further replies.
A first for me. A triple post. Is that extra points?
Anyone else getting system and cloudflare errors?
No extra points for triple posting ,but you do get more likes the more you post.

Post a pic of your garden/ green house or even window sill with plants growing on it and I'll give you some rep.

I did get a system error, I clicked refresh and all seems good. Not had any cloudflare problems but if you keep getting them let us know.

Yeah thought it would be a bit of fun and the little one loved it, picked it up at the tulip market in The Dam ;)

Awesome dude I bet that's a beautiful sight to see.

Have you by any chance been to the cheese market in Alkmaar?

Awesome dude I bet that's a beautiful sight to see.

Have you by any chance been to the cheese market in Alkmaar?

Have never had the pleasure, but would love it as me and the wife are great cheese lovers, have got three different flavored Dutch cheeses we picked up while over there Basil, Chilli and Garlic, needless to say there is not much left lol.

cheese market in Alkmaar?

Thats a lot of cheese :drool:

Alkmaar-9.jpg

Sure is :D
Alkmaar is a place I've always wanted to visit, especially the cheese market.

My grandmother used to talk about it when i was young and tell me about the cheese gondolas and it has always stayed with me.

I didn't get the chance to visit Alkmaar when I visited the Nederlands but it's on my list for the next time I get the chance to go.

I'd also like to see Amsterdam, When I visited the Nederlands, I deliberately avoided Amsterdam as that the default setting for most UK stoners, I wanted to see the untouristy bits and still get wasted.

Instead i took a copy of the mellow pages (this was pre the internet) and a blue guide to The Nederlands and had a lovely time getting stoned around central and South East Nederlands.

Here's a few of the plants I've been nursing under the artificial sun...and of course the window sill garden ...geraniums, pontsettas ,chia grass,potatoes ,violets ,red and green peppers,and poppiesthe list goes on...come on growing season...that geranium made regular appearances in one of my threads,the pic don't even do it justice,but it started out like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back