Status
Not open for further replies.
477 likes after joining 5 days ago, I'll never make it......

Plus it's 3:30 am here.... time for my nighty night meds.

Have a Great Weekend All !

Rome wasn't built in a day but with the speed you getting plus rep, it wont be long, just keep posting and being the best Live stoner you can!

There are some badges only available to Live Stoners and which only get given out if you're there on the day, so keep it real, keep it Live Stoners!

Always remember to keep your eyes open for special events, this is where the gold is at.:smoking:and of course these events will be announced in Live stoners.

Your not doing so shabby with the reps mate 1064 in five days way to go bro.:d5:

Last edited:
Hey guys... woke up at 4am and couldnt sleep so ive been up and about working in my garden since then pretty much.. now it started raining so i had to call it quits but i took some pics i wanted to share. My garden is my pride, but its still a work in progress!!

20160423_130743.jpg

tulips!! Gotta love em!!
20160423_130753.jpg

More tulips.. next to a raspberry bush.
20160423_130810.jpg

hortensia starting to bloom... these get real beautiful guys..
20160423_130824.jpg

Dont remember what these are called but theyve been purple for like 6 weeks already... + MORE TULIPS!
20160423_130844.jpg

easter lillies!
20160423_130947.jpg

plum tree blossoming! Delicious fruits on these!!
20160423_130935.jpg

my lonely tomato who i transplanted into a 30l airpot and moved in to the greenhouse. Hehehehe.. shes gonna go huge!!
20160411_143849.jpg

this is the closed part of my garden nicely concealed by high bushes which allows me to grow what i want in my greenhouse.
20160423_132109.jpg

Started to rain but heres an overview of my "open" garden.

I LOVE SPRING! !
peace!!

So after figuring out that my croton plant is toxic to the cat, I did some research on non-toxic plants to get a new one in my back office window. After a trip to the garden center, I'm now the new owner of a lovely little ponytail palm:

DSCN4710.JPG

Top of the morn to ye gentlefolk. I hath arrived en queue for the honourable bequeathment of the second Felinus Gigantus badge. If it would please the courts, I shall pray tell the most fine storye of how this rotund feline pictured below came to be in my graced possession.

T'was aquired in a game of chance between my self and the good king Shimmy Shakeylegs of the olde empire of the little known island nation of Thundrefartes. We wagered a meager sum of one hundrede mules and this one large cat, on who could pass the most audible and sizable wind. Well, unbeknownst to him, I had discreetly received training in the art of the fart from the Gassy Monks to the northe mountains.

Upon that fine afternoon, king Thundrefarte and myself did participate in the traditional passing of the gasse. His expungement was most holy and grande, knocking down fifty and two of the strongest of his army. Yet, my passing was ever more sizable, having fell over one hundrede and twenty of his finest soldiers! Alas, I won that day.

To his bereftment, the King did cede to my victory, and prepared the transfer of the agreed upon goods. The one large feline is truly all I had desired to win, so it was with humility and joy that I told him: "Sir! You may keep your asses but I'm taking the pussy!"

Helst-Portret-van-Gerard-Andriesz-Bicker-cat-w.jpg

Attachments

• Helst-Portret-van-Gerard-Andriesz-Bicker-cat-w.jpg
    Helst-Portret-van-Gerard-Andriesz-Bicker-cat-w.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!?!

What's this I hear about a second Fat Kitty Rep badge??? I gotta get me one of those!! You know us badge bunnies, something shiny to add to our badge belts... Ohhh baby!!
Hey ChillFred real nice layout and setup you have there! Proud of it, indeed, well worthy of the high praise it deserves. Love your greenhouse. Maybe next year for me.
Speaking of gardens, I hope to spend the weekend doing yardwork that includes my veggie garden. I have been neglecting it this year. Indoors my Grape Crinkles have all popped out of the soil and one of the Himalayan Orange Diesel popped up too.
Off to the garden!!

Happy Saturday @wwwillie ,,I'd like one of those cat badges too..I think I've seen a few of the guys already have em...anyway,,I gave that washing machine my best shot and think I've got it nailed down to a board or switch failure ,if it's not fixed today,I'll be at the pay laundry mat !!! I do have some starter veggies under the lamp for when the weather decides to stay warm and the giant steroid freak geraniums will be able to move outside...Peace out ,,time to get busy..... @ChillFred ,lovin that garden bro !!

Good morning all. I know it's not auto but....

Anyone out there know anything about a seed breeder/company named Reservoir Seeds? I can't find much about them only found one site that sells their seeds , and they don't carry the strain I am looking for. I would like to be able to contact the breeder directly via email etc. I am not sure if it can be obtained anymore. The name of the strain as I know it is D39. I have also seen it referred to as Basic Diesel/D39. This is an older strain and by far one of the best hash makers I have come across. Due to the birth of a couple children my friends wife made him shut down all operations in 2012(being in a non-legal state). We no longer have this beauty. I am in a legal state now and would love to put the D39 in my stable.

Here's more info

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Basic_Diesel_and_D39/Reservoir_Seeds/

Brrrrr rabbit......shrinkage ! :eyebrows: Reckon I should have closed the windows before going to bed last night. A low of 47 and it feels about that inside too. No problem as it will be 80 later on.:smoking:

Time for some breakfast, but I'm in a hurry. What to do.....? Only enough time for a Quick One !

RQS Quick One Automatic that is. Nothing better than a stanky bowl of green in the ayem. Happy Freakin Saturday folks, welcome to my everyday. :cheers:

20160423_094621.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back