Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever do something good and still feel bad about it? Well that just happened to me just now. I recently went outside to check on this woodpecker that just moved in and I look over and see pot plants in front of my neighbors door. I live on the third story of a apartment building. I grow completely legally and have kids. I recently had social services over and local narcotics agents over to make sure I was all legal. With that being said kids are not to see the plants or to be around them. So I thought about it and went over to ask them to please put your plants inside so my kids do not see them and I get into trouble for your misunderstanding. The lady went off on me about how they are legal and have a 75 plant license. I told her I can have the narcotic guys come over and talk to her if sh wants. That I was just trying to be nice about it. I told her that some of us worked very hard to make ot legal just to watch ppl throw it away.(they from NJ)

You ever do something good and still feel bad about it? Well that just happened to me just now. I recently went outside to check on this woodpecker that just moved in and I look over and see pot plants in front of my neighbors door. I live on the third story of a apartment building. I grow completely legally and have kids. I recently had social services over and local narcotics agents over to make sure I was all legal. With that being said kids are not to see the plants or to be around them. So I thought about it and went over to ask them to please put your plants inside so my kids do not see them and I get into trouble for your misunderstanding. The lady went off on me about how they are legal and have a 75 plant license. I told her I can have the narcotic guys come over and talk to her if sh wants. That I was just trying to be nice about it. I told her that some of us worked very hard to make ot legal just to watch ppl throw it away.(they from NJ)

As they say, good fences make good neighbors....

Hard to do in a 3rd floor apartment though.

Funny how many people are just plain rude anymore.....

I was all nice about it too and she went all NJ on me. This isn't the place to be rude either. Aurora co can chew you up and spit you out. The year I have live in these apartments 2 ppl have died in the parking lot. And they just advertising weed and shit. Lol

Nothing like an evening off watching baseball your NOT coaching. SOOOO what's urrrrbody eating tonight.

Got a bag of charcoal and this slab waiting on me at the house View attachment 557088

Come on dude, I just got baked after two hours in my tent.........................:crying:

Kidding, that looks freaking AWESOME!!!

Teenagers go on hunts to take beer out of coolers at campgrounds. What do you think they will do when they see her plants while running around the neighborhood..............:karmacloud:

Good Morning AFN Stoners...:bighug:..sharing one.

I Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
We Should be staying down the ranch tonight..but if it gets cold..I'll be back.

We went shopping yesterday...and we have greedy treats.
Steak and chips tonight....:drool:..and Real chips at the ranch.
I have a makkin big pan and LARD...:yoinks:..yeah...
at home we use the actifry..but the ranch is for Treats.

1aaaaaabadge.jpg

Meatballs in ginger and spring onion for brekkie this morning...:chef:..it is delish...

1aaaaaablackdrag.jpg

The wind was so bad Thursday it blew the blossom off the moon peach...and revealed all the babies....Moooon peach..

1aaaaaablackdr.jpg

Have a great weekend...:bighug:

briman.....:headbang:..honey pot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back