medical-marijuana-comic.jpg

Whats-your-stoner-elf-name.jpg

Peace Thurgood Cottonmouth
:vibe::crying::crying::vibe:
:hookah:
Hahaha j is danky who would have known

Goood Morning Live Stoners

Animated-sun-good-morning.gif

What a beautiful day, skies are blue , the sun is shining and the birds are going cheap.

dastardly-and-muttley-in-their-flying-machines-don-messick-1-225x300.jpg
lmao Ripper you like your badges as much as Mutley!

fat kitty rep tier two.png No flies on you eh? It's true Fat Kitty Rep goes live today in Live Stoners.fat kitty rep tier two.png

You got to be in it to win it people, so Live Stoners is the place to be today, anyone who has 2000 or more plus rep is able to claim a Fat Kitty Rep badge (tier two, the Cheshire Cat) all shiny and new and hot off the press so to speak.

Seeing as your gonna be hanging around for them who present the badges to wake up and have a lil breakfast before they start their days work, why not show us what your having for breko, or how you like to wake and bake or maybe you combine the two and start the the day with etherial cereal.

Not got enough rep? post something interesting, funny, show us your breakfast but make sure you post , post , post and be the best Live stoner you can and we will like your posts and if you
go that extra mile and post something outstanding and someone might just rep you as well :slap:

:baked::astar::vibe:Keep Wigglin, Keep the vibe alive and be the best Live Stoner you can:vibe::astar::baked:

So come on me hearties lets raise a spliff, a pipe, a bong or a vape together and make this day a day to remember (and yeah you can raise a brownie too...):jump::smokeout::hookah::pass::smoking::baked::jointman::jump:Smoke em if you gottem, If you aint gottem then you've hit rock bottom.

fat kitty rep tier two.png I can't wait to see who get a new Fat Kitty Rep badgefat kitty rep tier two.png :frog::vibes::goodluck:

Arty:bump:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back