Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' or afternoon. I gotta stop trimming with no gloves. I trimmed up two Blackberry Kush last night, and part of a Durban poison I'm still baked. I smoked a lions share but don't usually wake up foggy. The bbk was some oily so.....:dizzy: good mornoon to you all

Top of the morn to ye gentlefolk. I hath arrived en queue for the honourable bequeathment of the second Felinus Gigantus badge. If it would please the courts, I shall pray tell the most fine storye of how this rotund feline pictured below came to be in my graced possession.

T'was aquired in a game of chance between my self and the good king Shimmy Shakeylegs of the olde empire of the little known island nation of Thundrefartes. We wagered a meager sum of one hundrede mules and this one large cat, on who could pass the most audible and sizable wind. Well, unbeknownst to him, I had discreetly received training in the art of the fart from the Gassy Monks to the northe mountains.

Upon that fine afternoon, king Thundrefarte and myself did participate in the traditional passing of the gasse. His expungement was most holy and grande, knocking down fifty and two of the strongest of his army. Yet, my passing was ever more sizable, having fell over one hundrede and twenty of his finest soldiers! Alas, I won that day.

To his bereftment, the King did cede to my victory, and prepared the transfer of the agreed upon goods. The one large feline is truly all I had desired to win, so it was with humility and joy that I told him: "Sir! You may keep your asses but I'm taking the pussy!"

Helst-Portret-van-Gerard-Andriesz-Bicker-cat-w.jpg
Top of the morn to ye gentlefolk. I hath arrived en queue for the honourable bequeathment of the second Felinus Gigantus badge. If it would please the courts, I shall pray tell the most fine storye of how this rotund feline pictured below came to be in my graced possession.

T'was aquired in a game of chance between my self and the good king Shimmy Shakeylegs of the olde empire of the little known island nation of Thundrefartes. We wagered a meager sum of one hundrede mules and this one large cat, on who could pass the most audible and sizable wind. Well, unbeknownst to him, I had discreetly received training in the art of the fart from the Gassy Monks to the northe mountains.

Upon that fine afternoon, king Thundrefarte and myself did participate in the traditional passing of the gasse. His expungement was most holy and grande, knocking down fifty and two of the strongest of his army. Yet, my passing was ever more sizable, having fell over one hundrede and twenty of his finest soldiers! Alas, I won that day.

To his bereftment, the King did cede to my victory, and prepared the transfer of the agreed upon goods. The one large feline is truly all I had desired to win, so it was with humility and joy that I told him: "Sir! You may keep your asses but I'm taking the pussy!"

Helst-Portret-van-Gerard-Andriesz-Bicker-cat-w.jpg

Nice picture. You can see the elitist pose of one born to privilege. To rule the world around him. Or her? Hard to tell with all the frill. One who gets whatever strikes a fancy with hell to pay by any who resist. All merit merely by benefit of lineage. Special just by birth.
The fat boy looks like he thinks he's special too.

@ChillFred

Beautiful garden brother, make one feel good when spring arrives and you can get out and about in the garden again :)
You learn something new every day, I never heard them called Easter Lillies. I've always known them as Narcissus, It seems both names fly :D
I totally agree "I love spring "too.

: "Sir! You may keep your asses but I'm taking the pussy!"

Anthro top marks for a wonderful story, been lmao with tears rolling down my face. Rep has been served :slap:

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!?!

What's this I hear about a second Fat Kitty Rep badge??? I gotta get me one of those!! You know us badge bunnies, something shiny to add to our badge belts... Ohhh baby!!
Hey ChillFred real nice layout and setup you have there! Proud of it, indeed, well worthy of the high praise it deserves. Love your greenhouse. Maybe next year for me.
Speaking of gardens, I hope to spend the weekend doing yardwork that includes my veggie garden. I have been neglecting it this year. Indoors my Grape Crinkles have all popped out of the soil and one of the Himalayan Orange Diesel popped up too.
Off to the garden!!

That's right wwwillie , today's the day that the long awaited "Fat Kitty Rep" tier two is available as a reward to Live Stoners who have over 2000 plus rep.

fat kitty rep tier two.png
Aint it purdy? Well that was a rhetorical question, it is a damn fine badge which any self respecting AFN/Live Stoner would love to wear.

Today's the day it officially goes live but a few may have been leaked out a little earlier as a beta test.:yeah:

Of course with it being spring and many people in the garden, you may have to wait until a little latter for the boss lady to get round to dishing them out.
smokingdragon-gif.556955

If anyone has over 2000 likes,be sure to pipe up and let us know here in Live Stoners and you will be handed your badge as soon as possible.

we would also love to see as many garden pics as possible and let us see whats popping up in your backyard & in your greenhouse too!

flower_145.gif
bouque-flowers-source_ca1.gif
pink-growing-flower.gif
images
animated-flower-image-0023.gif
animated%20gif%20flowers%20images%20glitter%20114.gif
flower-butterfly-source_b8x.gif

Spring Has Sprung

:photog:Get Snapping Stoners:photog:

And Show Us Your Garden
:photog::growing::photog:

Last edited:
Here is the rest me and my daughter potted up yesterday, Basil, Cherry Toms, Padron Peppers and Cilantro. Also a little tub of watercress she is growing in cotton wool and bio bizz, and her herb haired pet lol.

PS a new badge the sounds nice, here kitty kitty.

2016-04-23 16.16.17.jpg
2016-04-23 16.22.03.jpg
2016-04-23 16.22.17.jpg

You definitely qualify for Fat kitty Tier Two pop!

Who's knows what badges the tech Elves are working on right now, it is a closely held secret ?
secret_agent.gif

Their badge lab is strictly off limits to all but the highest ranking top brass at AFN.

What ever they may be making, be sure they will be shiny, shiny badges of the highest quality and will be given to those who have earned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back