Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh its nice to see the weekend at last :pass:cuppa tea and a j priorities and all that.ready for round two kettles on again.and if you cant roll a j before the kettle boils tut tut shame on you .:pighug:
A hint for the slower rollers among us, try filling the kettle a bit fuller.This gives you a bit more time to finish rolling the joint , without losing face.

Oh briman..I could just Eat a White JEM....:headbang:...she is the Basic Instinct in my favourite meds..:spels:

:crying: AFN Recommend you Do Not Try this at Home...
(you just Know someone will be daft enough to Try..)

Big Fat Mossy Hug...:bighug:..and a bit of Stone Dragon...?...View attachment 556955 ..Drag-On...

:crying: You are Probably nearer the Mark than you Think..hubby swears Blind I smoke so much it has to be systemic in me now...
he says if they bring search dogs into airports I'll get strip searched...:thumbsup:

Have a Look at what I bought Hubby for his Bar...:d5:

View attachment 556956

He Loves it....:vibe:
tell hubby we try for systemic saturation, meds in blood 24/7

Love hubby's sign, tell me you don't love it too!
:bighug:Thanks again for the rep, i'm stock piling it until I have enough to have a rep bath :soak:have a great weekend!

Anyone know of any good ways to make house plants less appetizing to the house cat? Furry little butthead has taken a liking to my croton plant lately. Was thinking maybe something like putting a few drops of peppermint extract in a mister bottle with some water and giving the leaves a good spritz, but then remembered some cats get fascinated by minty smell so that might make it worse. He fell out of the window onto it last week and stripped all the leaves off one side so it's already shocked enough without having to be part of a balanced breakfast for kitty.

View attachment 556945
catnip and mint in same family, lol. I had to make a set-up so cat couldn't get at houseplants when we weren't around to monitor. Cat goes out Every night. He's on the clock, rodent patrol, this gets him outta the house when he is most active, saves a lot of wear and tear in the house, lol

More growing stuff.... now sure the type of tree, but these bloom all over these parts in early spring and are just exploding with beautiful blooms right now. Man I love spring time. :greenthumb:

spring_tree.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back