Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin:Good Evening AFN Stoners....:hookah:..sharing one...HAPPY FRIDAY...:friday:

Got some Good News..after a really tense day yesterday...:hurry:...SoH was delivered a bouncing Baby Girl...

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

YAY Hobbsie...

He was straight back into work this morning and he looked Blooming...:biggrin:..he didn't look as if he had given birth at all...

:crying:

Mother and Baby doing Well...:headbang:...SoH on paternity leave...

Congratulations SoH :d5::smoking::bighug:on the new arrival!

Of course this calls for a celebration dance!

tumblr_mz3cuz0JUc1risx5so1_500.gif

haha hugging a dragon that's dangerous.. And the breath pew
True it aint the safest way to go about ones day but if the dragon has just repped you then it's usually ok to show your appreciation, just be on your toes just in case the last toke was a bit tickly , you might lose your hair.
The breath well you'd image it to be all brimstoney a bit like satans arse but not a bit of it, it is pure weed aroma, what would you expect from a canna dragon?

Anyone know of any good ways to make house plants less appetizing to the house cat? Furry little butthead has taken a liking to my croton plant lately. Was thinking maybe something like putting a few drops of peppermint extract in a mister bottle with some water and giving the leaves a good spritz, but then remembered some cats get fascinated by minty smell so that might make it worse. He fell out of the window onto it last week and stripped all the leaves off one side so it's already shocked enough without having to be part of a balanced breakfast for kitty.

croton_plant.jpg

Well, after a bit more reading I actually found that this particular plant is on the toxic side when it comes to cats, so I moved it to another location where the cat doesn't get to. Don't know if it will get enough light there, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back