Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I qualify for the new kitty! Woo hoo!!!!! My wife doesn't like the sounds of it lol but I love my badges! Lol here's a look peek of my 4X4 today....not too shabby....
@briman I was sluggish and hungover all day from yesterday's sessions lol rough day haha glad to have spent it with all of you guys! Thanks for the great day everyone!

Attachments

• IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 50
Got my first seeds in.pots germing as we speak for my Oregon grown #2 ,late start but I have a feeling its a great season in the sun

I think I qualify for the new kitty! Woo hoo!!!!! My wife doesn't like the sounds of it lol but I love my badges! Lol here's a look peek of my 4X4 today....not too shabby....
@briman I was sluggish and hungover all day from yesterday's sessions lol rough day haha glad to have spent it with all of you guys! Thanks for the great day everyone!
New Fat Kitty Badge for members with over 2,000 Rep available in Live Stoners from Saturday.....:thumbsup:

Good morning soners
Hope you all fell good. I take a brainstorm last night about Monsanto, BuddaSeeds and all the others bad companys. I will post my idea about a certification later the day. At first i must care about the kids and the dogs today.
cu tobe

Good Morning Stoners!!
What's the buzz?!!?
It's Friday, yippee! Anyone ave plans for the weekend? Yardwork on Saturday and a grandbaby visit for Sunday is all I have going on. That should make for a great weekend.
Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

Mornin' WWW, my wife and daughter are having a sleep over at grammy's tonight so I'll be cutting a few down and cleaning them up tonight. Have a great day everbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back