Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoners
Look at this thread
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/51917/
its time to be active i think.
Why not setup a opensource license for cannabis like the linux gpl its just a.idea at the moment but i think we need it.
I will sleep one night think about that and open a thread. We at afn got good breeders and seedbanks on board its a win win situation for and we saw the linux projects.

cu tobe

RIP prince you were a real badass!!! I love this song!!! The Elvis is sad!!
if you cant see that take it to YT thats is amazing!!
wow!!! this guy will be missed!!!

There's no denying his influence on pop culture. Not a big fan personally, but always did admire his work.

Fun little lesser remembered hit. Sorry for those that have issue with Vimeo, hard to find and couldn't track down a copy on YouTube: Batdance (Theme from the movie Batman):

Damn bro I didn't see that coming.
We've lost so much talent this year- Bowie, Lemmy,Alan Rickman,Prince, Terry Wogan,Frank Kelly (Father Jack),Paul Daniels,Ronnie Corbet,David Gest,Victoria Wood,Denise robertson,Howard Marks,Merel Haggard,Gary shandling,Phife Dawg,Cliff Mitchelmore,Frank Sinartra Jr,KJeith Emerson,George Martin(the 5th Beatle),Umberto Eco,Harper Lee,Paul Kantner,Signe Tole Anderson,Jimmy Bain,Glenn Frey,Dan Haggerty,ED 'Stewpot' Stewart,
louiseplowrightgallery-large.jpg

Louise Plowright
The actress Louise Plowright, best known for playing hairdresser Julie Cooper in Eastenders and Donna in the West End show Mamma Mia, died on March 2.
Maybe not all of you know Lousise Plowright but I used to rent a flat from this lady.RIP Louise.

RIP to all the above Talent they will all be sorely missed.
:rip:

I didn't know Mr Nice had died. I read his book, a must for all stoners everywhere.

Get it from your Library or Kindle thingy.......Howard Marks..Mr Nice......the original and best Cannabis smuggler......eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back