Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Live Stoners!!

If you're not stoned yet ...... then it's probably just a little early! :rofl:
and with that - i'm going for a smoke shhhhh

:bighug:
:coffee:

I was late to bake today, what a horrible morning...........how irresponsible.........then like an idiot, I ask "why did I have such a bad morning?"

Morning Stoners! Anyone have a canna hangover? I know I do! Was sippin out of the concentrate pen a few times yesterday. You lot are a hoot to hang out with. Spread that vibe in your journals and let everyone know that this is the place to hang out and be informed! You all rock!:headbang:

Mornin you lovely people :thumbsup:

I know a lot of you like to keep up with cannabis health issues, so here's a strange one.

Doctor Claims Smoking Cannabis 'Dries Out Your Vagina

The drug can impact on levels of female lubrication
smokeblackgirl.jpg

FEELING DRY: A doctor has confirmed that smoking weed can dry out the vagina

CANNABIS IS the most widely-used illegal drug in the UK and the side effects - including paranoia, anxiety, 'the munchies' and lack of motivation - are pretty well known.

One side effect to the drug that is not commonly discussed is the loss of female genital lubrication - dubbed 'cotton vagina' in urban dictionaries and online forums.

There has been very little expert opinion on the urban myth that smoking weed can dry out the vagina - up until now, the The Daily Mirror has reported.

In a recent interview with Vice magazine, Dr Julie Holland, author of Moody B*****s: The Truth About the Drugs You're Taking, the Sleep You're Missing, the Sex You're Not Having and What's Really Making You Crazy, was asked about the reported side effect.

When asked whether vaginal dryness was linked to marijuana use, just like dry mouth, Dr Holland said: "Exactly like dry mouth. It's the same thing. It's the drying of the mucus membranes.

"Now not all pot is going to give you dry mouth, but if you have had a strain that is giving you dry mouth, it will also make you more dry [down there]."

urban-dictionary-cotton-vagina.jpg

NOT A MYTH: Urban Dictionary's definition of 'cotton vagina'

But other factors can have more impact on levels of female lubrication, the medical expert said.

"In general the thing that makes women dry is the pill. Because there's all this different mucus that happens throughout your cervical cycle.

"As Mother Nature designs it, when you're fertile, you're wet. But if you're on the pill, you don't ovulate; you don't get that mid-cycle wetness."

All is not lost cannabis has a solution too!

blocks_image_3_1.png

SEXY GANJA® lubricant is produced and manufactured in Quebec, Canada, according to standardised procedures (good manufacturing practice (GMP) norms) certified by Health Canada.

A Hempseed oil based personal lubricant with added sexual chocolate!!! It naturally increases sensitivity, lasts for ages, and is safe to use with contraceptives. And of course the Hempseed oil content nourishes the skin! About time someone came up with a good alternative to the usual!!

• Contains certified biologic Hempseed Oil
    • Tasteless, colorless and scentless
    • Non sticky & non greasy formula
    • 100% Compatible with condoms
    • Natural feeling and texture due to the innovative HomeoSativa process
Hemp oil contains essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, antioxidants and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D and E. The HomeoSativa® process is a new approach in personal care. Composed of homeopathic extract of Caladium Seguinum, Sepia, Lycopodium Clavatum and Onosmodium Virginianum. Inspired from homeopathy these extracts provides to SEXY GANJA® a unique formulation.

Second only to the real thing...

This Hemp Natural Lubricant is made especially for women and is formulated to mimic a woman's natural lubrication. Women are much more likely to achieve a higher level of personal satisfaction and/or gratification when using lubricant. The Lubricant is the quintessential ingredient for feeling relaxed and comfortable and will definitely accentuate your most intimate moments.

• Hemp Natural Lubricant is ideal for women with skin or sugar sensitivities
    • Hemp Natural Lubricant contains no artificial flavouring – just great natural taste (No, ladies, it doesn't taste like vaseline!)
    • Hemp Natural Lubricant is latex–compatible (meaning it will not harm a condom) & water-based (meaning it won't stain your sheets and doesn't need to be scrubbed off!)
Did you know that using a lubricant helps to prevent premature ejaculation? Yeah!... sorry, was that out loud? Lubricant is also ideal for oral sex.

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caladium seguinum extract, Sepia Officinalis extract, Lycopodium Clavatum extract, Onosmodium Virginianum extract, Cannabis (Hemp) Seed oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid

I am sorry, all I can do is laugh......................I can't even finish reading the label..............what next.......:crying::crying::crying:

Good Evening AFN Stoners....:yay1:..and CONGRATULATIONS..:cheersmate:

Yesterday's Live Stoners 4.20 day had to be the fastest ever moving thread on AFN.

Well Done...:worship::worship::worship:

And..Thank You All..:bighug:..over 40 Pages of post..and not one Fight or moan or flam..it has to be a Record for a Cannabis site.

Everything was Funny..Informative and Interesting..you Really Are the Best..:bravo::bravo::bravo:..

THANK YOU..:kiss:
it was a fun day, thanks for the juice Mossy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back