Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....a double dose of brownies in the a.m. and another double dose late afternoon. Yesterday is a fog. Please tell me this shiny new badge isn't for naked table dancing or worse.....the shortest/skinniest pecker contest ! :haha:

Let's do it again today. :headbang:
Well atleast nobody has to feel bad about the shortest /skinniest pecker thing since everybody who attended got a badge... or wait... what does that tell us about our community?!

Bacon-Butt-Rubbed-300-x-300.png
Morning Stoners, what a awesome day yesterday was!!:vibe:
Fantastic comradery from the AFN family, makes you feel good to be alive, there is no other forum that can match our vibe when we come together.:smokeout:

Laugh much.....? I nearly split my sides, wet my pants, chuckled , guffawed and generally rolled around laughing my ass off, thanks brothers and sisters, it was an absolute blast.

:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar: five star rating to everyone who participated in the celebrations here in live stoners, you guys are the best!

Congrats to all the winners of seeds, I look forward to seeing them grow into beautiful ladies:dancer: :eyebrows: and of course some nice saucy pics:photog:big ben overlay - Copy.png.

Now the party may be over but Live Stoners keeps rolling along, so it's time for a group smoke out to keep the AFN vibe alive and kicking :vibe::smokeout::pass::bighug::hookah:

Yeah i know it was a long night, so spliff kitty is on rolling duty, have as many as you like this cat can roll with the best of them
Kitty.gif~c200
now light it up and.....aahhhhhh, happy days :zen: oommmmmmm.

images

Are you stoned enough test.
If this picture seems like it's moving around and looking all weird,
then you're not stoned enough, keep toking until it is perfectly still.
:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Keep the vibe alive brothers and sisters
It's you that makes this place so amazing.
:pighug:
Viva Live Stoners
Forever
:frog:
I love you all
Peace
Arty Zan
:highfive:

Last edited:
I got my smoke report in stepside :D

just in case anyone missed eP's comp details ,I've added them below.

If you haven't yet entered , then finger out and get to work chums, these seeds won't be hanging around for long!

Short stuff & sweet seeds are on offer as prizes, so there is still time to win some 420 goodies!

Post your entries in "ep's silly 420 competition but good prizes" thread, the link is below in ep's details for the comp.

Wishing every body good luck who has entered (there's some great entries) and good luck for those last minute entries too!

Even if you don't enter the comp , be sure to check it out there are some far out ideas that will make you chuckle.

They say necessity is the mother of invention,and judging by some of the entries they must be gagging for them seeds.

Brilliant minds, brilliant inventions of the mind and a few nutters too (or am I the only one?)

Here is a link to eP's silly 420 comp - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/eps-silly-420-competition-but-good-prizes.51889/

420 Competition is go..........

Ok here is what I am going to do

I am thinking a quick and dirty comp, like best or worst photoshopped cheat of an entry !

Lets go with.......24 hours to grow a New Imaginary AutoFlower plant. Any means of cheating allowed. I need a journal from start to finish (on one page) You don't need to be a photo shop wizzard, crude n dirty works for me. I also need a ridiculous smoke report for your imaginary new variety. Words can replace pictures if needs be. This so called new variety grows from start to finish in 24 hours.

Here is the place to post your entries------------------->https://www.autoflower.org/threads/eps-silly-420-competition-but-good-prizes.51889/

You can duplicate them here also.....

Mercifully, Aunty has put at my disposal some fantastic beans to offer as prize(s)......I kid you not. I may even enter myself !!!

Oi ! I heard that

The prize is well worth the entry......I promise......lets just say.....Sweet Seeds + Short Stuff......does that whet your appetite ?

Go for it my good chums.........let your imagination fly.........eP.

ps, entries close when I say so. This is not a democracy !

An entry yes does it fulfil all the requirement? Or do I need to add more?

Arty - all LS dudes......If you post in the entry thread.....it is an entry. Period.......did you see me come all US when I said Period...haha.....we would never say that in the Black Country....unless you wanted to get your head kicked in !!!

Actually a single picture or sentence could win. Or a most detailed mock journal ! we will wait and see.......eP.

So I work 5-9am, and come home to take care of my son. I actually thought this was going to be the most boring 420 ever, and man I was wrong. :cool1: I have not had that much fun, or that many laughs in a long time. All you live stoners are an amazing group. I can't think of a better bunch of people to spend 420 with. Thank you all for just kicking ass, and making my day.:clapper: I look forward to next years bash. Congrats to the seed winers, and thank you to the staff for making the comps so much fun. @Discretepete2676 you flat ass amazed me with the response time of your answer. Did you have them all in you memory in case the question arose? I mean shit man, there was no competition with you! :d5:Oh yeah, I was a bit foggy at 4am when that alarm went off, but I got 3 extra hours of sleep, so I just smiled as I sipped my coffee. Till later, take care all you stoners!
:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back