Status
Not open for further replies.
Little day after close up pic for you guys of my sexy Mephisto bubbly blues..
image.jpeg

:woohoo: More bling for meeeee. :woohoo1: I suppose I should smoke a couple bowls from my last harvest and get on with the smoke reports if I want to be a real badge hunter/whore. :rofl: It just...makes...me...soooo....lazy.:dizzy:

Thanks for the badge and Ms. Mossy thanks for the rep points. You know I looked around my area for a 420 rally, but Atlanta was just too far and still be able to get back before the school bus. Even though I was off line for the best part of the day, the time I was online here was the highlight of my day! Thanks AFN!!!

Good Evening AFN Stoners....:yay1:..and CONGRATULATIONS..:cheersmate:

Yesterday's Live Stoners 4.20 day had to be the fastest ever moving thread on AFN.

Well Done...:worship::worship::worship:

And..Thank You All..:bighug:..over 40 Pages of post..and not one Fight or moan or flam..it has to be a Record for a Cannabis site.

Everything was Funny..Informative and Interesting..you Really Are the Best..:bravo::bravo::bravo:..

THANK YOU..:kiss:

Everyone who posted on 4/20 Should have their 4/20 Badge by now..I have just caught up...:headbang:

Gotta remember we cover all time zones and even Owld Dragons like me have to Sleep sometimes..:superhero:

:vibe:

If I Missed you.....YELL......

I've been smoking auto halibut , so I got those anchovy munchies. nom nom nom (fishy burp) ahhhhh.

Can someone give me a hand to remove eP from artys throat...:doh:..fancy doing fishy burps around the halibut assassin...

You all have to admit, that's one of the funniest smoke reports I have ever read! Leave it to @namvet25 to keep it real!

It is a very honest and real scenario in depth report. Better than anything in high times lol

I Need an explanation on this for the Stoned smoke reports..Shortly..:headbang:

Dont know who said it but today was THE BEST DAY EVER! Afn rocks:headbang: the members rock :vibe::vibe: I love this place.

We Love you too stepside...:bighug:..

You know what sucks. Hanging out with live stoners.... getting stoned.... and your at work sober watching like :shrug:

OMG....Awful..book a 4/20 holiday next year..and get Stoned with us..:bighug:

ps Thanks for my posh new badge @Mossy

You are Welcome...:d5:

We even got a shiny party badge!!:yay:

New Fat Kitty Badge for members with over 2,000 Rep available in Live Stoners from Saturday.....:thumbsup:

Wow....a double dose of brownies in the a.m. and another double dose late afternoon. Yesterday is a fog. Please tell me this shiny new badge isn't for naked table dancing or worse.....the shortest/skinniest pecker contest ! :haha:

Let's do it again today. :headbang:

I Think we should Celebrate More Often..

Bacon-Butt-Rubbed-300-x-300.png
Morning Stoners, what a awesome day yesterday was!!:vibe:
Fantastic comradery from the AFN family, makes you feel good to be alive, there is no other forum that can match our vibe when we come together.:smokeout:

Laugh much.....? I nearly split my sides, wet my pants, chuckled , guffawed and generally rolled around laughing my ass off, thanks brothers and sisters, it was an absolute blast.

:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar: five star rating to everyone who participated in the celebrations here in live stoners, you guys are the best!

Congrats to all the winners of seeds, I look forward to seeing them grow into beautiful ladies:dancer: :eyebrows: and of course some nice saucy pics:photog:View attachment 556488.

Now the party may be over but Live Stoners keeps rolling along, so it's time for a group smoke out to keep the AFN vibe alive and kicking :vibe::smokeout::pass::bighug::hookah:

Yeah i know it was a long night, so spliff kitty is on rolling duty, have as many as you like this cat can roll with the best of them
Kitty.gif~c200
now light it up and.....aahhhhhh, happy days :zen: oommmmmmm.

images

Are you stoned enough test.
If this picture seems like it's moving around and looking all weird,
then you're not stoned enough, keep toking until it is perfectly still.
:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Keep the vibe alive brothers and sisters
It's you that makes this place so amazing.
:pighug:
Viva Live Stoners
Forever
:frog:
I love you all
Peace
Arty Zan
:highfive:

I Want a spliff rolling kitty.....

I was here, but no badge for me ... oh well .. at least I smoked so much that I'm still feeling it this morning lol :baked:

You got your badge...:d5:..I just had to sleep....:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back