Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep Mossy :bighug: as always a big hug from me,
Thanks also for my second tier Fatty Kitty rep.
images

kitten_rolling.gif~c200

Spliff kitty, has graced the forums before but is generally to be found in my home, supplying me with me daily smoke.
He sometimes comes out for special occasions when the rolling work load gets too much, 420 is his favorite day of the year and will roll until the cows come home.
Seeing as how I vape mostly these days, spliff kitty doesn't have much rolling to keep him busy, resulting in him being mischievous and getting up to all sort of naughty antics.
If you like spliff kitty can come and stay with you for a little vacay, I know you like your tobacco joints, and nothing makes spliff kitty happier than rolling spliffs, after all why do you think he is called spliff kitty lol.

Fun thing to do when toasted in public...

If someone you have never met asks you something, directions, time, whatever...

Look them in the eye and slowly say "So...."

Then look both directions slowly and look back at them and softly say "you can see me?"

Trust me, the reactions you get will be epic !

Oh... and PS: my order that I thought got snagged by customs in Jamaica NY showed up today !!! :bighug:

And online tracking still shows it stuck in Jamaica NY :bow:

Great day yesterday everyone.:smokeout:

Not been on any forums before but definitely a great vibe on here :vibe:and I don't feel like I need to go looking for anything else out there.

Sorry for the like bombs, busy all day and it's taken me an hour to read through all posts since I was last on.

Hope everyone's having a great day :pass:

Too right...Good news my Hashy Master.....

I was always told, if someone says to you (for example at a party or similar)

"Hey pal ! Don't I know you/your face ?"

The best reply (and I tell you it works a treat) is to say......

"Very probably, I used to be a rent boy!"

Their reaction tells a story beyond anything you could imagine........

Hmmmm..... just went and looked to see what all the cool little badges mean.

Bummed I didn't get my first post seed and my handle with care because I'm a cracked seed....

But such is life. I think I just might take up badge collecting as a new hobby !

:kitty:

Evening stoners!!! I just got done working Graceland!! I like to sit in there and look at my soil line to see how much light is getting to the soil!!!
I'm ok!!! :headbang: look at all the haze!! thats light!!! bring on the buds!!!

0421161941a-1-jpg.556775

There Sooo Big!! wow!! and I still have 40 days to go!!!
0421161942[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back