Status
Not open for further replies.
so pretty out today .. gotta get the 2 mile walk in!!
1461341253116-1557861325.jpg

White JEMS. Same strain as Purple JEMS, just the white pheno.

Oh briman..I could just Eat a White JEM....:headbang:...she is the Basic Instinct in my favourite meds..:spels:

I had this bright idea to fill the washing machine with 5 lbs ice and three lbs bud,unhook the drum drain and filter it thru some bubble bags..well it didn't work now I'm cleaning the mess...

:crying: AFN Recommend you Do Not Try this at Home...
(you just Know someone will be daft enough to Try..)

Mossy tanks you for the rep :baked:, now bring it in it's hug time :bighug: and a toke of course :pass:

Big Fat Mossy Hug...:bighug:..and a bit of Stone Dragon...?...
smokingdragon.gif
..Drag-On...

haha hugging a dragon that's dangerous.. And the breath pew

True it aint the safest way to go about ones day but if the dragon has just repped you then it's usually ok to show your appreciation, just be on your toes just in case the last toke was a bit tickly , you might lose your hair.

The breath well you'd image it to be all brimstoney a bit like satans arse but not a bit of it, it is pure weed aroma, what would you expect from a canna dragon?

:crying: You are Probably nearer the Mark than you Think..hubby swears Blind I smoke so much it has to be systemic in me now...
he says if they bring search dogs into airports I'll get strip searched...:thumbsup:

Have a Look at what I bought Hubby for his Bar...:d5:

1aaaaaabadge.jpg

He Loves it....:vibe:

Oh briman..I could just Eat a White JEM

Eww im just gonna die if I dont drop those Jems!! soon.. I use them as my Mojo or joojoo as a gardener for good luck or a big harvest!! I ran out of dirt, so im winging this grow.. But I'm "not" happy about not having a Jem/dragon in my room.. This is a issue for me, and was not planned.. its about superstition!! :yoinks:

But I'm "not" happy about not having a Jem/dragon in my room.. This is a issue for me, and was not planned.. its about superstition!! :yoinks:

Yeah..I'm a superstitious gardener too..I'd say Go For It...Ah huh huh...:vibe:

Thanks for the rep Mossy!! Seems as though you've been beating me up quite a bit lately. I appreciate it.

It is since you have been Batting for the Other side stepside...:yeah:..I hardly See you..then come 4/20..All me Boys come 'round..I was handing out Hugs and Plus Rep like a Mad Woman....:headbang:..good job have a Fat Plus Rep Kitty..or 4/20 would have bankrupt me...:bighug:

Check PP's staffroom..:thumbsup:

Awesome sign by the way :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back