Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Stoners !

Well, after the first few bong hits what better way to start your day than a little cowboy and beaver action !

Nice one HashMaster, it's nearly 6PM here but that was awesome none the less.

That's funny about your dogs (well not really, if their your plants).

The stereo speakers, now I totally get that I've got a couple of floor standers one either side of my couch, and people just want to put cups of tea on them!:yoinks: no no no I don't want cup rings on my veneer lol.

Now I'm thinking the tall plant is a weeping fig and I see some hyacinths but haven't got a clue about the trailing one?
I got no ideas what they are either but I'll ask..I have the g-baby at gymnastics this morning ...more when I get back home...

Hello AFN! I have a question about nutrients. Fox farm soil trio to be exact. Is there a schedule out there for these nutrients like the one tang put out for the nutrients he uses?
fox farms soil.png

I haven't used Fox Farms nutes but here's their feed chart for soil.

Try going to the search box (scroll to top of the screen and click the magnifying glass icon).

Deselect "Search this forum only" & "search this thread only" if they are ticked and then type in "fox farms" in the "search box" this is the uppermost box.

You'll then see all entries with "fox farms" in them, quite a number will be grow journals using fox farms nutes for their autos.

You may have to do a bit of searching but hopefully you'll pick up some useful info and maybe you can ask other growers who use fox farms for some hints or tips.

I'm sorry I can't give you the info your looking for but hope you find what your looking for.

Peace

Arty

View attachment 557421

I haven't used Fox Farms nutes but here's their feed chart for soil.

Try going to the search box (scroll to top of the screen and click the magnifying glass icon).

Deselect "Search this forum only" & "search this thread only" if they are ticked and then type in "fox farms" in the "search box" this is the uppermost box.

You'll then see all entries with "fox farms" in them, quite a number will be grow journals using fox farms nutes for their autos.

You may have to do a bit of searching but hopefully you'll pick up some useful info and maybe you can ask other growers who use fox farms for some hints or tips.

I'm sorry I can't give you the info your looking for but hope you find what your looking for.

Peace

Arty
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated

Some great weird videos me likey:cools:

So here's my contribution, hope you enjoy, it's one of my favs:gary:

After all who doesn't like psychedelic pulsing jellyfish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back