Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that looks so moist!
What are you using for sugar substitute?

A few packets of "Splenda". My brother though he might be diabetic after a possible hit on his blood work one time, so picked up a couple boxes of it. Tried a couple recipes and didn't like them so quit using it and then once the deep blood work came back he's not diabetic after all. So now I have a box and a half of the little packets that I need to find uses for. Fortunately, the ole 'Net has no end of recipes available to do so. :smoking:

My housemate that hates mushrooms is out of town, so figured it was a good time to whip up a big old batch of stroganoff. Searched up a "no cream of anything soup" recipe using some diced up fresh. mmmmmmmmmmm

:chef:

IMG_5781.JPG

My housemate that hates mushrooms is out of town, so figured it was a good time to whip up a big old batch of stroganoff. Searched up a "no cream of anything soup" recipe using some diced up fresh. mmmmmmmmmmm

:chef:

View attachment 823704
LOVE stroganoff.

What tickles me is the packets of sauce powder people buy- stroganoff is as simple as can be, just takes simmering time.

:drool: my tongue is erect! :crying:...looks fantastic and so so tasty my friend,...

>>. O3- :biggrin:- reading my mind, I was eyeballing a recipe the other day,.. it's been too long since I made it! yeah, with few simple ingredients in this sauce, you have to use the good stuff, nice broth, fresh sour cream,.. butter the noodles first,...:drool:... sometimes, if it's just me eating, I'll buy a bargain steak and use that- :eyebrows:.... :rofl: I'm not a mush' fan either, so i don't bother with the soup base, but I know the 'shroom have their flavor job to do, so I'll throw in some fresh ones anyway, saute in butter first a little bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back