Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ribs....mmmm.....haven't done country style pork ribs in a big pan of BBQ pit beans in a while....might have to dust that one off.

Have the marinade going now to try this one out tomorrow or the next day. Will have to take pics of how the tower-o-pork turns out. :chef:

My family doesn't understand bark.. after the wrap to get the bark back just put them back on meat side down but my family likes them all sauced up... I don't but I get over ruled

Omg, I've joined a weed forum that likes smoking and eating bits of animals! I think I've died and gone to heaven lol. I'm in the UK, and have been using a home made uds for a few years now, and I love it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
@A-Train @Ripper Lets be real, Ribs are great, short ribs rock and pork butt is delightful. But when you really wanna smoke meat, there's nothing like a full packer prime brisket.

Need to do another smoked turkey.
View attachment 745441
Smoked turkey os tha bomb.... and that drum smoker is the best way to go... i made myself one a few years back and thats all i use now. I have like 40 bucks in the whole thing and itll out smoke just about anything. To buy a smoker that would hold as much meat would cost 500 or more

@Ripper i feel ya on the fam not understanding bark lol.... probably a geographical thing :crying:

Like i said your welcome to head thos way but remember what to report back when you get here lol....

Send them this pick
GuwvOFw.jpg

And tell them these dumb rednecks cook their food in old trash cans and burn the shit out it and the only sauce on the table is ketchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back