Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
585047f41a7d43bf60c986abcb86ea84.jpg
f4b48a5f6829357717ae1e2f03b08b02.jpg
some nice meatballs made by my Daughter with some pasta and a beer. It was delicious [emoji481]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Spicy deer sausage in cabbage grilledView attachment 664022

That looks really interesting. Any chance of a quick "how to" on how you do the sausage stuffed cabbage part? I did a "cheesy cabbage head" that was one stuffed with garlic, onions, and butter and into the smoker for a while, then add some mozzarella for the last half our or so a while back. Enjoyed it enough that I've been keeping my ear to the ground for more cabbage/smoker/grill ideas.

@Ozone69 I'm a little buzzed but I promise I'll give u a step by step tom....

It's really simple but if your a fan of sausage or cabbage it's a winner.

Kraut and weenies or sausage has been a life long meal this is a bit fancier but not much lol

:glutton: Prego 'Nueville! --that's looking especially good, it's been too long since I made a tub of proper Marinara! Yup, next week, for sure, and the tomato intolerant "other's" get the too bad-so sad sign- :rofl:

>> :drool: :crisps: :woody: :clapper: A-Train, you bass-turd--- I'm dyin' here!! Oh mama, does that look delicious,... really digging the semi-stuffed cabbage-sausage dish, that's a great idea! I'm with O3 on that, give us a how-to when you can! ... Ribs are looking awesome, fallin' off the bones tender...:bow: *slobber slobber* :drool: --nicely done as always my friend- :d5:

:bighug: Capo Fancy Hands! :bow: ..'bout time your ol' chow-hound butt got over here! I see you're not taking any chances on da bad clamzz, Boss! :crying: :thumbsup:

>> :yoinks: Jala'-poppers!! :drool: gawd, you are cruel,..:rofl: :finger:

>> :welcome: Spaghetti, tuck that knapkin in mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back