Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm not on a diet my friend I have been on a budget lol. My define dining experiences have been placed on hold for a bit lol

Using the late summer veggie garden surplus to experiment with jazzing up some recipes I've used in the past. Slow cooker tortellini tonight...

Browned some sweet Italian sausage with about half an onion. Tossed in some from the garden zucchini, a banana pepper, and three little cayenne peppers. Let that all sauté real good while I diced up about 4 cups of a mix of regular and roma tomatoes, holding on to as much of the juice as I could from the cutting board. Everything into the crock pot for 3-4 hours on low with a couple 12 oz packs of frozen cheese tortellini, an 8 oz block of light cream cheese, chicken broth, and some spices (oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, pepper). Normally doesn't call for the peppers and veggies with the Italian sausage, and uses canned diced tomatoes that come with the seasonings. The fresh stuff made a yummy difference...

IMG_1526.JPG

Ok nobody wants to feed the Elvis!!! :pass: fine Ill just "stay" hungry!!! All this food is ridicules!! :yoinks::face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back