Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay @Waira and @Ozone69 preheat the oven to 350° you'll need 2tbs basil, 2tbs parmesan, 1 stick of butter, one pack of mozzarella cheese slices, one jar of marinara sauce, 1 rotisserie chicken, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 pack of dinner rolls.

Cut the dinner rolls in half, place rotisserie chicken on the bread, spread marinara sauce over the chicken, lay the mozzarella slices down, mince garlic, add the garlic, the basil and parmesan cheese into the stick of melted butter and mix. Spread it over the top of the dinner rolls (use a basting brush) and bake for 20 mins!

Thanks for sharing the recipe, @Starbreaker . Gave it a first shot tonight. Had to make a couple "what I had on hand" substitutions, and didn't turn out looking quiet as yummy as yours did, but still was really tasty and a hit at dinner. :smoking:

IMG_1976.JPG

Damn yall making me hongry in here. I'm off for a few days and the wife is home after being away for 2 weeks :(

Days 1 thru 4 were awesome. Then day 5 made a turn and I been missing her like crazy lol. But I took an extra day off work to make up for lost time so well def be cooking it up this weekend .... keep the munchies coming guys and gals. We may even come up with another seed give awat before long

:woohoo1: I'm down with that! ...new food theme maybe?

....Star', thanks for that recipe luv, :d5: ...next Italian night I'll give it a go! ..... Ozone--dude, where's ours?? :rofl:

... @A-Train -- my lazy ass has shot some recipe pics! I hope you can view them large enough to see,... :dizzy:... here's the Grape Pickers Skillet, and Gumbo Z'herbs recipes... the pencil notes are for a drizzle to splash around the potatoes if desired,...( dash of Worcestershire is what that top one says)... dude, 1 skillet, no mess magic!! ... the Gumbo recipe calls for an overkill of various greens, I use a lot less, but that's a personal preference... If you're near a Trader Joes, they have pre-mix greens in bags! Gumbo file' should be at most grocery stores,.. also, add some cayanne pepper to fire it up some if you like da heat fo' yo' tung on fi-yoh! :rofl: .... Trinity Rice is very tasty with fresh Anaheim or Poblano peppers too,...
r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg

....:glutton: try'm, you'll like'm!

Some country style ribs cooked up with a batch of baked pit beans with some zucchini and banana peppers from the garden. My belly is soooooo happy right now. :baked:

IMG_1480.JPG

(These taste a lot better than they look. lol)

.... I'm with Dudeski on that bake! :thumbsup: .... Trail my friend, apologies, but something about tongue makes me back away from the kitchen! :rofl: ..been told I'm missing out by many too, but I just cannot hang! :eek1: :haha:

>> @A-Train, you on a diet or what dude?! :crying: ... I hear Smokey Meatballs calling this weekend,... seasoned ground pork is a very tasty change-up!:eyebrows:

..whet your appetite on this comfort food goodness my sister made for din-din :headbang:-- Cream Chicken with rice, and broccoli brussel bacon saute'!
Crm.Chkn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back