Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night's dinner, bronzed trout with black beans and rice. The trout is saltwater speckled trout caught in Louisiana.
20160728_181845.jpg
20160728_181149.jpg

:crisps: ozone'- goes down easy, huh! yum-- my Aunty made a similar dessert, with mandarine oranges,... she also made this really cool thin multi-layered (like 10!) jello dessert with several flavors and the cream too! I still love jello :biggrin:

>> Derek, you gellie! :rofl: pics, or it didn't happen,...

>> Dudeski, even though I'm not a fish fan, that meal looks dee-lish,... oohhh, sauted in butter,...:drool::woohoo1:

>> Star'! :drool: okay, now I'm dyin'-:rofl: Chicken parm' is a fav' of mine! That is a stellar pan of Goodness there luv, slider style! Tell us how you made it please,... :eyebrows:

:crisps: ozone'- goes down easy, huh! yum-- my Aunty made a similar dessert, with mandarine oranges,... she also made this really cool thin multi-layered (like 10!) jello dessert with several flavors and the cream too! I still love jello :biggrin:

>> Derek, you gellie! :rofl: pics, or it didn't happen,...

>> Dudeski, even though I'm not a fish fan, that meal looks dee-lish,... oohhh, sauted in butter,...:drool::woohoo1:

>> Star'! :drool: okay, now I'm dyin'-:rofl: Chicken parm' is a fav' of mine! That is a stellar pan of Goodness there luv, slider style! Tell us how you made it please,... :eyebrows:

i told you I ATE it so i couldn't take pics, trust me yall didn't want to see pics of it at the time i posted that lol

Damn I missed a few meals... looking good in here. I'll be hitting the town again here soon. I'll have some spectacular grub to offer up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back