Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
20160708_193837.jpg
20160708_193418.jpg

Lobster escargot

And tuna poke..... yes the best shit I have ever eaten

:clapper::clapper::headbang: :clapper::clapper:--- Ripp' -- tip O' the hat to ya brudda :toke:-- for the Phat Plate Award! :drool: ..'course, you know this means now :eyebrows:.. when the AFN party bus rolls in to your 'hood, you'll be descended upon like stoned locusts, forks and bib's in hand! :crying: :d5: ....then we smoke all your lovely Green Crack! :smokeout::pass::smokeout: :muahaha:

>> A-T', :pighug: Thank you for this fun Comp' my friend, and spotting the tasty GC beans too! :bow: .... We'll have to expand to international cuisine dishes next- :biggrin: ...meantime, you're living it-- in Lost Wages!! :hump: :woohoo1: ..I'd drool all the more, if I liked seafood,... what's that next to the Poke? ...Those buns look much too good right now-- :drool: ..ooohhh fresh baked,... mop that buddah right up! :d5: .... Enjoy your vay-cay my friend, regards to your Lady as well! :biggrin: ---safe travels home too....:goodluck: (weather has been shit here and there!)

Munchies attack while checking up on the plants. Little banana chocolate "ice cream". Frozen bananas, little bit of cocoa powder, and a dash of vanilla to give it a little zing.

IMG_1879.JPG

Tried out a new recipe tonight and really liked it. Zucchini Meatloaf...

IMG_1906.JPG

IMG_1907.JPG

IMG_1908.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back