Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@trailanimal use the @ symbol in front of anyone's name and it will tag them and send a notifucation..Ok guys every look around and help me out if I missed anyone I'm sorry just direct me to your pic. If you want to change your pic post the new one or p.m me. I will open polls tonight in the wee morning hrs

Now you got me thinking about dinner already and I got a few hours before the misses gets home.

All these lovely meals... I think hamburger helper is on the schedule tonight at my house... :smoking:

Ok fellas. This is my submission.... it may not look like much to the un trained eye ;) but this is years of work. All the way down to the secret rub recipe.

I give you A-Train's finest pork Butt.... even the wife agrees this is one of my best yet and the bark..... oh the bark is perfect.

View attachment 595830

Here's a quick and easy one if you need something to do with some of the leftover pulled pork...

Pork Enchiladas:

Ingredients
  • 2 cups shredded cooked pork
  • 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
  • 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
  • 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 6 (7 inch) flour tortillas
Directions
  1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Combine cooked pork, enchilada sauce, onion powder, 1/2 cup sour cream, green chilies, and one cup of the shredded cheese in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together tomato soup, remaining 1/2 cup sour cream, garlic powder, and cumin.
  3. Pour a thin layer of the tomato soup mixture into a 9x13 baking dish. Spread pork mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas to enclose filling; place seam side down in the baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Top with the remaining 1 cup cheese.
  4. Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.

IMG_1829.JPG

Reb, that wangs chung brudda-- :doh::cuss::doh: fekkin' crap weather! Did you score some of that Vietnamese or Thai from you neighbors "garage" diner? :drool:

>> A-T' :pighug: if ever the was a homie to do that with, you'd be it! (we' should nab' FD too-- if his wife doesn't shoot us first :eyebrows:),... but I know what the restaurant biz can do to most normal peep's and one of us would end up in the sausage grinder! :rofl: -- and knowing you're a soldier, it'd be me, link by link- :crying: in my own natural casing!! .... :biggrin: dewd, where's the rest of your 4th spread?! --don't pinch out on us man, we know you're holdin'! .... Hmmm not sure about which pic,.. plate makes a good case, but I'm tempted to go butt-to-butt with ya! :haha: :warrior:

>>- Arch' :d5: -- top shelf gellie snacks mate, I'm not sure what I'd hit first!

>> Duggy -- is it the DP auto version? :eyebrows: ... mate, I got some amazing coffee today, from India-- uncommon! I'm not a light roast fan normally, I dislike the acidity, but this is very low, and the flavor profile is superb,.. nutty, citrus, smooth.. no pucker or tongue fur factor,.. :drool: ....(Acme Coffee Roasting)

>>> Atulip--- :eek1: aww man, you pain me with that! :rofl: pardon our torture, bud,...

>>> O3-- :drool: *smack smack*-- good looking pan there! Problem is, I seldom have leftovers from the pork.. family full of vultures! :crying:

A-T'---:crying: priorities, right? :d5: I bet you were in rare form,... :headbang:

... :biggrin: no kidding Duggy? I don't see India coffee here much at all, but my coffee chum gets some unusual varieties often! If you want the caffeine boost, light roast is it-:coffee: Coffee-tokey, what a breakfast! Mate, as a DP savvy auto strain tester, which one do you recommend? I just haven't had a chance to try their gear yet--I know, horrors!! :doh: well, I have a Blue Velvet going now, but for auto's I was looking at the Snowstorm-? ..the Orange Bud#2 parentage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back