Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Waira here's your BOID all DONE!

Mediterranean Rubbed Whole Organic Chicken stuffed with a small onion and 5 cloves of garlic. Breast down over 5-6 Yukon Gold taters quartered. Rubbed with our special Mediterranean rub I mix up by hand. If anyone wants the mix recipe let me know! The wife and I love our Mediterranean/Arabic food! We both are of Mediterranean decent and grew up on it so it's integrated in our cooking :coffee:

View attachment 595295

Tonight's menu!! London Broil rubbed with Honey Garlic rub. Baked Jumbo Russet Taters rubbed with Olive Oil and dashed with sea salt and JB's Sweet Rub. Steakhouse baked beans. I'll picture them when everything is done and ready to eat! Here's the steak and taters before they hit the grill and oven, respectively :headbang:

View attachment 595296
View attachment 595297

JB's Sweet BBQ Rub. If you don't know... now you know! :smoking::thumbsup:

View attachment 595298
I am not much of a steak man but the chicken looks amazing and so do the taters.!

For desert both were made with canna butter first just melted some dark chocolate chips and some canna butter and put them in the freezer to harden..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Then made brownies also with canna butter

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Happy 4th all

:headbang: :bravo::headbang: oh crap, 5 page blow-up here! :cheers: I love it! :pighug:y'all,... gonna need a neck mounted drool cup! I'll MC a bit here, since A-Train is in a food coma,... :haha::haha::haha:--none sympathy soldier!!

>> Reb that boid is the Woid!! :drool: yes plzz to the recipe,... gawd the juice soaked/cooked 'taters must have been carborgasmic! :hump: ... Steaky dinn' looks- *slobber*.... :biggrin:

>> EoF - aaaahh, yeah :pimp: ... a bowl of sticky rice and I won't leave the house,... :rofl: :d5: --looking damn tasty my friend! .... :rofl:-there's the oystah's agin! yes, Rockefeller anything seafood and Mom went mental!

>> Ripp'-- niiiice! -pass the steak sauce-- :clapper: Love that sear mate, I can almost smell it,... ***.... Oy!! :drool: awesome spread bro', :d5:, it's all killer looking! -lottsa happy folks at your house, ay? I love extra egg in my 'tater salad too,... oh snap! -dessert--tripling down on making your guests slip into a dual food/canna coma!! :haha:

>> :jointman: A-T' -- twin cheeks! :hump: ..I feel butt, I smell butt, dream butt,... :eek1:- don't go there :funny:..... :bow: ooohhh, gaaawd... lookie dat hunk-a hunk-a barky brown BBQ pig worship...*droooool*:drool:..outstanding my friend!!

>> Nabz - holy crap-- it was a controlled burn!!:rofl: I bet your ass felt just the same after that Piri left the building,...:nono: :haha: .... oh man, tha' spaghettah! :drool: ...a refreshing palate change after all this grill/BBQ eye-humping! ....mmm, it's time, this week,...:thumbsup:

>> Farmer-- :amazon: that's a fine bowl of delish'-- and healthy, unlike most of this thread! :d5: ... I see, you're making the smoothie in your belly! :rofl:

>> Poooops! :smoking: damn, y' makin' me hungry for,..uhh-- 3rd's-? :rofl: - very nice ribs buddy!

>> Atulip :cheers: yes! some turkey love at last! :clapper:... makes me pang for some big time, I love it with a sweet sauce,... going on the grocery list this week!,..:biggrin:

>> Elvis-- :d5: ..dude, I swear, you will die standing in the kitchen with something wedge-worthy :crisps: in your hands! :drool:

... okay:cuss: :bow::cuss::bow:... now, I have to eat more goodness, damn you allllll,....:help: :rofl: --- be back shortly with my 4th spread,...

:woohoo1: :hump: :cooldance: :hump: :woohoo1: ...here's the feast from my small family gathering.....

>> Pulled pork, smoked with whiskey oak barrel chips and some mesquite-->
m1.jpg
m2.jpg

m4.jpg
m5.jpg

>> Beer can chicken with a booze and juice mop my brother made-->
m6.jpg

>>> baked beans from scratch-->
m8.jpg

>>> 'tater salad and 'slaw, mild vinegar dressing, apple and orange slivers mixed in -->>
m10.jpg

m9.jpg

>> home made pickles too!
m12.jpg

>>> oh, garlic cheese bread-->
m11.jpg

.... Round 1 plate! ...no time for custom sauces, but the Jardines Killer sauce and King's Hawaiian are plenty tasty :drool:
m13.jpg

>> Dessert, home made snickerdoodles and strawberry ice cream! This is what took me down to Food Coma City :rofl:

m3.jpg

m14.jpg

.... :cheers: Cheers and Bon Appetit mates! .... @A-Train, are you still in recovery mode?! :rofl: :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back