Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fellas. This is my submission.... it may not look like much to the un trained eye ;) but this is years of work. All the way down to the secret rub recipe.

I give you A-Train's finest pork Butt.... even the wife agrees this is one of my best yet and the bark..... oh the bark is perfect.

20160704_135933.jpg

Ok fellas. This is my submission.... it may not look like much to the un trained eye ;) but this is years of work. All the way down to the secret rub recipe.

I give you A-Train's finest pork Butt.... even the wife agrees this is one of my best yet and the bark..... oh the bark is perfect.

View attachment 595830
lets see a slice of that beauty

Here it goes....just some simple burgers and brats cooking away in the pellet grill. Little potato salad, some salad I forgot to put out for the pic, and a little jello and Grass-O-Matic mystery smoke for dessert. :smoking:

DSCN6315.JPG

The July fourth there will be a couple of posts to get all the pictures in.

First up made potato salad yesterday
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Today got the ribs rubbed fired up the smoker and let them cook at 275 for 2 hours.. That is stage 1 there are 3 stages to the way I make ribs..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

After two hours we wrap the air tight in heavy duty aluminum foil and put them back on the grill for one more hour at the same temp... 275

Inside the aluminum foil is a 1/2 cup of apple juice.

Tonight is the Special! Hot wings!! or not so realy hot!! I'm am soo ready for some oven baked Chicken wings with Ranch Dressing and Blue cheese!!!

come on oven hurry!!!!
impatient.gif

0704161733[1].jpg

0704161918[1].jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

After one hour unwrap from foil and cook anoth 15 minutes with sauce on to let it set.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Put it all together with the rest and you get this

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back