Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished reading this entire thread.....whew! Some awesome foods cooking around the world! At first I was surprised at the fact you guys and girls have kept this going for multi years and almost 1200 posts; but then I remembered the super power of the munchie cannaboid....made complete sense then. Did pick up more than a few recipes to try altho I don't cook as much these days as I am flying solo. Just one question......do any of you weigh less than 300lbs? And you must be on a first name basis with a good cardiologist! Great thread!
Im below 200 but on 3 types of heart and blood meds but grilling and cooking at home with good meats and veggies is healthy as it gets.

Burger time...
20180605_134407.jpg

Needed something light(ish) after all the enchiladas. Couple breaded, frozen chicken patties along with a couple hard boiled eggs, bagged salad, and some sliced up tomato for a quick and easy chicken salad. Little balsamic vinaigrette on the side and some mozzarella since I couldn't decided if it sounded good to sprinkle come cheese on top so wanted to sample a couple bites (preferred without).

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

IMG_7120.JPG

Needed something light(ish) after all the enchiladas. Couple breaded, frozen chicken patties along with a couple hard boiled eggs, bagged salad, and some sliced up tomato for a quick and easy chicken salad. Little balsamic vinaigrette on the side and some mozzarella since I couldn't decided if it sounded good to sprinkle come cheese on top so wanted to sample a couple bites (preferred without).

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View attachment 915268
I love salads ✌️ that looks really good and I'm Hooked on a boiled eggs in my salad!

Nice looking salad by the way. I've been a die hard salad fan since I discovered Marie's Bleu Cheese dressing in the glass jar...cut the Bleu with a little zesty robusto Italian for a dynamite creamy zip.

There called KAAHBS Joe

Rickey 5's CRAZY Friday Dinner!!

Some pre-game and prep shots:

IMG_20180609_031109182.jpg

Dutch Oven with a Bourbon/Black Cherry Wine Demi-Glaise front right. Confit garlic and shallots in the double boiler.

IMG_20180609_032420060.jpg

What could be in the steam kettle?

IMG_20180609_035003584.jpg

15oz. Dry Aged Angus Stripies and fresh picked Sugar Snap Peas. Salt, pepper and a dot of olive oil on everything. Just warming up on the table for a few while other magic happens.

IMG_20180609_035159975.jpg

That's a 50 sack of Littleneck Clams...soaking in fresh water for the 3rd and final rinse (ZERO sand) inside my thrift store stainless collander which I absolutely LOVE for all things drained.
PSX_20180609_131320.jpg

Wide open on the Weber gas grill. One flip baby, like it's sposta bee...with a little Hotel style sauce which is just a dot of butter with some garlic and lemon juice...keeps the steaks super juicy and shiny and does not get in the way of the umptuos beefy goodness that dry aged steaks have in Spades.

PSX_20180609_130851.jpg

Those Sugar Snaps feeling the heat of the wide open Weber...creeping on 600°F. These things are amazing on the grill if you got enough heat...had a little hotel sauce left from the Sexy Strippers, so I thickend it up with a little parmesan and used the rest on the snappy doodles. Cooked in my non-stick holey grill saute type pan....another score from Goodwill.

Time for a quick puff before DINNER!!

IMG_20180418_215146987.jpg

GWK from Phisto & Broo Mayza from DP

IMG_20180609_050801554.jpg

Two plates and two bowls. For those of you who are not human calculators like myself, that would be a nice twenty five sack of steamed clams each...with a lil bit of butter. Mid-rare Angus Strips with the badass Bourbon and Black Cherry Demi. Snappie Mclovins. Filling out the starch role is a Red Potato and Turnip Smash with white cheddar and the confit shallots and garlic from above in the double boiler that went for about an hour.

You ready for this pic??
IMG_20180609_053017550.jpg

That's one of the best food pics I have ever taken, bar none. A real big thanks to Nurse Practioner Bubbles for making this possible. WOW....that was truly unreal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back