Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got a little buzz going last night... ok... a pretty big buzz... and I just started rummaging through the cabinets and fridge. This is what I somehow came up with.

Grilled chicken breast shredded up and placed on a toasted naan bread... then some onions, and several cheeses like, smoked gouda, muenster, and mozzarella, and topped off with 2 fried eggs ( runny) a few pieces of crispy bacon and lastly a dab of mayo then all reheated and melted together... hahahahahahah....

I don't know how good it actually was. But fro. What I remember of it I would pay 20 bucks for this sandwich in a restaraunt.... it was that Dan good. The eggs really delivered.

20180331_195515.jpg

@Waira you missed a good one tonight....

Great selection of whiskeys. I had The Sexton and 12 year weller...
20180414_135857.jpg
20180414_135909.jpg
20180414_135928.jpg

We started off with fried green tomatoes and pimento cheese

20180414_140018.jpg

I had a salad that consisted of spinach smoked bacon and a fried egg..

20180414_140008.jpg

No for the main meal Ms.Train chose the scallops and jesus let me tell ya.. they were perfection. Perfect buttery goodness with pasta and a pea sauce..
20180414_135953.jpg

I had the short rib over grits and it was done well but didn't hold a candle to her scallops

20180414_135940.jpg

Then instead of sweets for dessert we had this tasty little creation.

20180414_135813.jpg

New Yor strip Tar Tar with cheese crisp, a quail egg topped with caviar ..... one of the best things I have ever tasted.

:jawdrop: :glutton: :jawdrop: ...Boy have I been remiss! @A-Train -- the Anniversary feast looks spectacular! Talk those pots up man,... first looks something like Sukiyaki but with seafoods galore,... cheese fondue- naturally :eyebrows: .... what the dessert concoction? Looks deliciously fun :biggrin: ...... (pardon my raunchy humor brudda, but I have to say Missus Train's "pose" in the first pic is too funny! If her boobs were any bigger it'd totally distract from the meal pics :rofl:)....

:drool: oh gawd, that meal above is crazy decadent! :cuss: :clapper: I'm dyin' here- :rofl:-- and beautifully presented let me add :thumbsup:..... I'm sure you found a superb whisky to sip on- :cheers:,..... damn I could make a meal of the fried green 'maters alone! The salad is making me drool too,....what cheese is crumbled on there? *more slobber*.... Scallops do look divine A-T, I surprise you didn't have that for dessert instead- :rofl:,.... Short rib and grits got me hooked! ..... wow, the Tar Tar dish is freaking art :clapper:-- taste and texture masterpiece, ay? I admit, raw beef never got me that excited, it's like sushi to me, the flavor isn't there to me, but what does a picky barbarian like me know? :crying: Some of my family though, would knock people over getting to that plate!

:d5:-- naan wrap goodness! That looks killer dude, I must recreate that! Add it to the AFN Cafe menu for sure :woohoo1: .... Thanks (?) for sharing my man! :pighug:

>>> @Duggy where's my plate mate?? In the mail still? Now my stomach is barking- :rofl: ...I am mental for proper lasagne!

>>> @Ozone69 -- that's a classic quickie killer meal right there :thumbsup:... I love the little gold 'taters, so creamy and tasty when roasted,...

... @Boradan -- bombs us with the plate buffet! I bet you were out cold 20 min after you wedged that down- :sleeping: :haha:

>>> OK, I'm feeling a foodie inferiority complex starting, gotta get much delayed foods up to fight back! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back