Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jawdrop: :glutton: :jawdrop: ...Boy have I been remiss! @A-Train -- the Anniversary feast looks spectacular! Talk those pots up man,... first looks something like Sukiyaki but with seafoods galore,... cheese fondue- naturally :eyebrows: .... what the dessert concoction? Looks deliciously fun :biggrin: ...... (pardon my raunchy humor brudda, but I have to say Missus Train's "pose" in the first pic is too funny! If her boobs were any bigger it'd totally distract from the meal pics :rofl:)....

:drool: oh gawd, that meal above is crazy decadent! :cuss: :clapper: I'm dyin' here- :rofl:-- and beautifully presented let me add :thumbsup:..... I'm sure you found a superb whisky to sip on- :cheers:,..... damn I could make a meal of the fried green 'maters alone! The salad is making me drool too,....what cheese is crumbled on there? *more slobber*.... Scallops do look divine A-T, I surprise you didn't have that for dessert instead- :rofl:,.... Short rib and grits got me hooked! ..... wow, the Tar Tar dish is freaking art :clapper:-- taste and texture masterpiece, ay? I admit, raw beef never got me that excited, it's like sushi to me, the flavor isn't there to me, but what does a picky barbarian like me know? :crying: Some of my family though, would knock people over getting to that plate!

:d5:-- naan wrap goodness! That looks killer dude, I must recreate that! Add it to the AFN Cafe menu for sure :woohoo1: .... Thanks (?) for sharing my man! :pighug:

>>> @Duggy where's my plate mate?? In the mail still? Now my stomach is barking- :rofl: ...I am mental for proper lasagne!

>>> @Ozone69 -- that's a classic quickie killer meal right there :thumbsup:... I love the little gold 'taters, so creamy and tasty when roasted,...

... @Boradan -- bombs us with the plate buffet! I bet you were out cold 20 min after you wedged that down- :sleeping: :haha:

>>> OK, I'm feeling a foodie inferiority complex starting, gotta get much delayed foods up to fight back! :crying:

You aren't far off the mark ;)

:jawdrop: :glutton: :jawdrop: ...Boy have I been remiss! @A-Train -- the Anniversary feast looks spectacular! Talk those pots up man,... first looks something like Sukiyaki but with seafoods galore,... cheese fondue- naturally :eyebrows: .... what the dessert concoction? Looks deliciously fun :biggrin: ...... (pardon my raunchy humor brudda, but I have to say Missus Train's "pose" in the first pic is too funny! If her boobs were any bigger it'd totally distract from the meal pics :rofl:)....

:drool: oh gawd, that meal above is crazy decadent! :cuss: :clapper: I'm dyin' here- :rofl:-- and beautifully presented let me add :thumbsup:..... I'm sure you found a superb whisky to sip on- :cheers:,..... damn I could make a meal of the fried green 'maters alone! The salad is making me drool too,....what cheese is crumbled on there? *more slobber*.... Scallops do look divine A-T, I surprise you didn't have that for dessert instead- :rofl:,.... Short rib and grits got me hooked! ..... wow, the Tar Tar dish is freaking art :clapper:-- taste and texture masterpiece, ay? I admit, raw beef never got me that excited, it's like sushi to me, the flavor isn't there to me, but what does a picky barbarian like me know? :crying: Some of my family though, would knock people over getting to that plate!

:d5:-- naan wrap goodness! That looks killer dude, I must recreate that! Add it to the AFN Cafe menu for sure :woohoo1: .... Thanks (?) for sharing my man! :pighug:

>>> @Duggy where's my plate mate?? In the mail still? Now my stomach is barking- :rofl: ...I am mental for proper lasagne!

>>> @Ozone69 -- that's a classic quickie killer meal right there :thumbsup:... I love the little gold 'taters, so creamy and tasty when roasted,...

... @Boradan -- bombs us with the plate buffet! I bet you were out cold 20 min after you wedged that down- :sleeping: :haha:

>>> OK, I'm feeling a foodie inferiority complex starting, gotta get much delayed foods up to fight back! :crying:

Maybe we should have had a few more CC pumped into them :crying:

:eek1: :peek: :nono: (waiting for the satellite laser to vaporize you..).... :crying: oh shit dude, clearly she's wasn't looking over your shoulder when you typed that! :tang: :rofl:.... I know I'd probably get smacked for mentioning it at all! She's a soldier too right? :amazon: ...hopefully she's too post-feast sleepy to bother though,...:mrgreen:

Alrighty then, time for some much delayed foodie pics, mostly from the Holidays,....

>>> my Tandoori pork loin
a1.jpg

>> a potato Au Gratin casserole...
a2.jpg

>>> assorted Maki rolls, including Sumo style spam-maki,... fried rice...
a3.jpg

>>> char-siu pork, sesame chicken noodles,...
a4.jpg

>> Sweet & Sour chicken Uncle Roy's style :drool:; Chinese Chicken salad
a5.jpg

>> Yakitori beef and savory wings...
a7.jpg

>> DIY sushi!
a8.jpg

>>> Feng Cheng Honey tender chkn. ( mouth watering! My bro's recipe, happy to post if interested)
a9.jpg

>>> Dessert!! Apple crisp, Ellie's coffee cake, mochi snacks (lost that pic :doh:),... Italian cookies from the Nuovo's! :drool:
a10.jpg
a11.jpg
a12.jpg

:eek1: :peek: :nono: (waiting for the satellite laser to vaporize you..).... :crying: oh shit dude, clearly she's wasn't looking over your shoulder when you typed that! :tang: :rofl:.... I know I'd probably get smacked for mentioning it at all! She's a soldier too right? :amazon: ...hopefully she's too post-feast sleepy to bother though,...:mrgreen:

Alrighty then, time for some much delayed foodie pics, mostly from the Holidays,....

>>> my Tandoori pork loin View attachment 893782

>> a potato Au Gratin casserole... View attachment 893784

>>> assorted Maki rolls, including Sumo style spam-maki,... fried rice... View attachment 893785

>>> char-siu pork, sesame chicken noodles,... View attachment 893786

>> Sweet & Sour chicken Uncle Roy's style :drool:; Chinese Chicken salad View attachment 893787

>> Yakitori beef and savory wings...View attachment 893788

>> DIY sushi! View attachment 893789

>>> Feng Cheng Honey tender chkn. ( mouth watering! My bro's recipe, happy to post if interested)View attachment 893791

>>> Dessert!! Apple crisp, Ellie's coffee cake, mochi snacks (lost that pic :doh:),... Italian cookies from the Nuovo's! :drool:View attachment 893792 View attachment 893793 View attachment 893794

Now that is a spread my friend..... yep Ms.Train and I actually met in Baghdad Iraq lol.... true story I'll tell ya during p.m sometime. Luckily she is a woman with a very high bullshit tolerance that's why she was able to marry me... she doesn't bat an eye at the Boob jokes lol

:biggrin:-- that should be an interesting story indeed! She married you, and that's all that matters :wiz:..... Yes, I figured she's got an iron hide, and saucy humor, being married to you! :rofl: I thought she may clobber heads simply out of pro forma about the boob joke! :pass: Give her an extra hug from me my friend when you get home :bighug:... Safe travels too A-T', last I saw the fucking ice age started again up there! :snow2:

>>> :glutton: finally, the perfect use of this emoti'! :rofl: Curse ye Sir Douglas, for I am gleeking at the sight of that pic! :cheers: ... where's the fresh bread mate..? :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back