Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start the day be saying good morning to everyone reading this 🌅

Morning @Heart of flowers ....... :pass: .. #sharing one :bighug:

I start the day with a couple of joints...a read of the newspapers.....and coffee........................

coffe.gif

Before I can say good morning to anyone.............:crying:

Hubby started the morning by standing in a pile of freezing cold dog sick.....in the dark......and it oozed up between this toes..........

mutl.jpg

I Tried very hard not to laugh.....and he was balanced on one foot with the other one in the shower...........

mutle.gif

But I didn't really manage it............:crying:

IMG_8883.JPG

Sitting in the morning ...Haze ..damp and cold.......37F....8am..........:pass:....I'll leave the lid on the new germs until it Perks a bit....:headbang:...I Like them hardy......but no point Torturing babies............unless you have to.........:crying:

Morning @Heart of flowers ....... :pass: .. #sharing one :bighug:

I start the day with a couple of joints...a read of the newspapers.....and coffee........................

View attachment 1655902

Before I can say good morning to anyone.............:crying:

Hubby started the morning by standing in a pile of freezing cold dog sick.....in the dark......and it oozed up between this toes..........

View attachment 1655903

I Tried very hard not to laugh.....and he was balanced on one foot with the other one in the shower...........

View attachment 1655904

But I didn't really manage it............:crying:

Good morning. That sounds like a fun morning for you but literally a crappy morning for your Hubby, haha.

I’m just happy you’re here to share :)

Look at my view……

image.jpg

Snowing now but it will turn into +3,4 later this afternoon and the coming days so all this will turn into slush/ice-mud…. Won’t be fun.

Still looking for seeds…. Photoperiods for SOG or a good deal on gorilla strawberry.

Things are starting to fill in nicely for the 3 Bears OG she's beginning to get some frosty goodness and I think I finally have the lights figured out for the most part but I'm not gonna get cocky about it.
KIMG9117~2.JPG
also the Hubbabubbasmelloscope is almost ready to be topped and it'll be the first attempt to do it to an Auto but I think it's a great candidate as it's looking like it has potential to get pretty big... HO-HO-HO & I hope everyone here has a safe and Happy New Year!
KIMG9058~2.JPG

Morning Kittens. Cats fed and 1st cup halfway gone. Funny how I went from a small bag of cat food that lasted almost a month of occasional feeding to a big bag gone in a week. Between the dogs, cats, birds and squirrels I only an Orangutan or a marmoset short of a menagerie around here.
Last nights check and airing on the fruiting bin showed I got some mushrooms sprouting up so happy days.
@Mossy I don't put my feet on the floor out of bed before switching on my flashlight, Have stepped into too many Chihuahua landmines to move around in the dark early mornings.
:coffee2:

@Mossy I don't put my feet on the floor out of bed before switching on my flashlight, Have stepped into too many Chihuahua landmines to move around in the dark early mornings.

Morning @Bill.de.Cat .. :pass: .. #SharingOne

Must admit our dogs are Really good....:crying:...............normally...............:crying:

Funny how I went from a small bag of cat food that lasted almost a month of occasional feeding to a big bag gone in a week. Between the dogs, cats, birds and squirrels I only an Orangutan or a marmoset short of a menagerie around here.

opossum.gif
Make like an orangutang guys..........there is food........:crying:

Last nights check and airing on the fruiting bin showed I got some mushrooms sprouting up so happy days

Exciting times..........:headbang:

Things are starting to fill in nicely for the 3 Bears OG she's beginning to get some frosty goodness and I think I finally have the lights figured out for the most part but I'm not gonna get cocky about it.

Morning @ArkVader13 ....:pass:.. #SharingOne.......

I find plants are like children.....as soon as you get cocky with 'em...they let you down Big Style.........:crying:...so I Get your Caution.......:pighug:...but it Looks as if you have things Well Sorted to me.........:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back