Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1703770719103.png

I'm about to get rid of Amazon entirely from my life. 99.9% of stuff I buy I would get just as good of a deal ordering directly from the company, or I could use walmart and even be able to go pick it up the same day.

I live an hour outside of the city, so I don't get any of the same day or next day benefits from prime, most of what I order even with prime shipping takes 5-7 days to show up.

And now they want to add ads to the streaming, which I already barely use because they have shit for content.

View attachment 1655940

I'm about to get rid of Amazon entirely from my life. 99.9% of stuff I buy I would get just as good of a deal ordering directly from the company, or I could use walmart and even be able to go pick it up the same day.

I live an hour outside of the city, so I don't get any of the same day or next day benefits from prime, most of what I order even with prime shipping takes 5-7 days to show up.

And now they want to add ads to the streaming, which I already barely use because they have shit for content.
The streaming sites have become what we all disliked about cable in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back