Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1703044757589.gif

Xanax is bullshit. I weed I grow works better.
In my position, eating prescribed medicine from the doctors bcz of my mental sickness and different letter-combinations I feel and felt way better taking an Xanax instead of smoking weed.

Been there - done exactly that. That resulted in a psychosis which wasn’t to play with.

Normally I’m on 30mg/ed diazepam but I run out of it, so we sorted it with Xanax.

If you can provide me with a weed-strain that beats the Benz, I’ll take the sword and make it legal here - if it would be the last thing I ever did.

Which strain will cure my autism/psychosis/PTSD?

Love ❤️ love ❤️ love ❤️

Edit:

Further discussions regarding the condition might be over the standard limit here, can and will affect people’s feelings and honor in some sense.

Because if we are going to debate about it, we can’t leave anything behind and we do not want to go there - out of various reasons, trust me :pass:

If the moderators accept us to discuss it to the absolute max, I’m up for it and I won’t hold back.
I’m not saying I will “attack” your emotions but others might be offended.

I love the nature and the cannabisplant which has tought me just about everything I need to know, together with life-experience and some very wise men and women’s opinions and knowledge.

:peace:

Last edited:
In my position, eating prescribed medicine from the doctors bcz of my mental sickness and different letter-combinations I feel and felt way better taking an Xanax instead of smoking weed.

Been there - done exactly that. That resulted in a psychosis which wasn’t to play with.

Normally I’m on 30mg/ed diazepam but I run out of it, so we sorted it with Xanax.

If you can provide me with a weed-strain that beats the Benz, I’ll take the sword and make it legal here - if it would be the last thing I ever did.

Which strain will cure my autism/psychosis/PTSD?

Love ❤️ love ❤️ love ❤️

Edit:

Further discussions regarding the condition might be over the standard limit here, can and will affect people’s feelings and honor in some sense.

Because if we are going to debate about it, we can’t leave anything behind and we do not want to go there - out of various reasons, trust me :pass:

If the moderators accept us to discuss it to the absolute max, I’m up for it and I won’t hold back.
I’m not saying I will “attack” your emotions but others might be offended.

I love the nature and the cannabisplant which has tought me just about everything I need to know, together with life-experience and some very wise men and women’s opinions and knowledge.

:peace:

Morning @Heart of flowers :pass: ..Most members Know you and your med problems.....but you are still going to take an odd one by Surprise...

You don't need to explain.....just accept if you post stuff out there....people sometimes have an opinion on it....same as if you were posting about plant growing......:watering:.....not everyone gets it right....same as Plants....:headbang:

How you feeling this morning......?...:pass:

Morning @Heart of flowers :pass: ..Most members Know you and your med problems.....but you are still going to take an odd one by Surprise...

You don't need to explain.....just accept if you post stuff out there....people sometimes have an opinion on it....same as if you were posting about plant growing......:watering:.....not everyone gets it right....same as Plants....:headbang:

How you feeling this morning......?...:pass:

Good morning @Mossy - the princess of AFN 🌅

Thank you for being understanding and in some way showing the right path/way.
:bighug:

I’m feeling pretty damn good, been at the gym, eating/drinking breakfast and trying to have a relaxed and wonderful morning. Thank you for asking 😊

How about you and your pet?

Edit: And how your plants handling the temperature?

Last edited:
How about you and your pet?

Hubby.....?...:eyebrows:....

In my old dialect Pet is a form of endearment.......like you would say you alright Dear....?...we'd say you aaa reet Pet....

So that is hubby......same as Owld Dragon is your Wife.....:dragon2:..........

Thank you for being understanding and in some way showing the right path/way.
:bighug:

You now what your problem is.......?......you are Too Normal.........:pighug:...so people Think you are using them for Pleasure.....:biggrin:

I’m feeling pretty damn good, been at the gym, eating/drinking breakfast and trying to have a relaxed and wonderful morning. Thank you for asking 😊

Good to Hear...:pass:..I was about to jump up...get showered and start tidying up for the free Help coming....but hubby has cancelled him coz it is bloody freezing and blowing a gale.......

Hey Ho.....I'll just have to sit on the settee under a duvet and get #Stoned .....:crying:...Poor me.........

I Wonder if I can sent psychic messages to hubby to make another pot of coffee............:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back