Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the same thing….kept forgetting about it…I think I’ve only entered three times :rofl: :pass:

Watch i'll forget I got another 15 till I can enter again and when I come back you'll have distracted me and I'll forget #IBlameFrank :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:eyebrows:
IMG_0927.jpeg

Good Afternoon Growmie's I hope you're having a good weekend and I have a couple newcomer's to the party to join the 3 Bears OG and Sundae Thumper is Hubbabubbasmelloscope and 3wok OG plus a new photo fem from Greenpoint Seeds Straight Jacket (Loompas Headband x A-Dub) as well!
KIMG8919~2.JPG
KIMG8912~2.JPG
KIMG8911~2.JPG

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Sunday breakfast for dinner Live Stoners!

Sometimes breakfast is dinner.

My dog wouldn’t go outside this morning. Every morning he goes straight to the back door to be let outside to do his business, then right in to eat.

This morning, I opened the door, he takes a couple steps and stops dead in his tracks. It was still kinda dark, so I couldn’t really see anything. But he saw something, and refused to go any farther. He was kinda whining…. And eventually turned around and came all the way back in. Determined to find out what was lurking out there, I grabbed a flashlight to investigate. Dude refused to accompany me.

A cat. There was a cat hanging out in the back corner that started purring when I got near it. My 100 pound bully is afraid of a cat :doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dude may be smarter than you think, I have seen cats shred a bigger dogs nose and just walk away. I have also witnessed a very different outcome but that dog was trained to fight.

14g of flower
No way to know for sure but probably less than 4mg/ml.

@Mañ'O'Green take a look at the @Jean-O raffle post……there’s a bit of a discrepancy. In the post, it says the prize is three packs of beans…..then you click to enter the raffle and are taken to a separate page, where it says the prize is three packs of Citradelic Spice S1’s. :pass:
Yeah Jean-o changed the prize, to a 3 packs of Citradelic Spice S1 auto femthanks I fixed it. I think?

Coal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back