Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6 Day 25
IMG_7790.jpeg

IMG_7791.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Sunday breakfast for dinner Live Stoners!

Sometimes breakfast is dinner.

Dude may be smarter than you think, I have seen cats shred a bigger dogs nose and just walk away. I have also witnessed a very different outcome but that dog was trained to fight.

No way to know for sure but probably less than 4mg/ml.

Yeah Jean-o changed the prize, to a 3 packs of Citradelic Spice S1 auto femthanks I fixed it. I think?

Coal
Yes I assumed pretty low. I started with 300ml because that’s what it took to cover the flower in the ardent. I just decarbed 13 3g / 7g rosin pucks and it’s almost done reinfusing. The goal is to feel affects with just one capsule so I plan on another puck run tomorrow. Each 00 capsule is approx .9 ml so I won’t need a lot at the end.

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Sunday breakfast for dinner Live Stoners!

Sometimes breakfast is dinner.

Dude may be smarter than you think, I have seen cats shred a bigger dogs nose and just walk away. I have also witnessed a very different outcome but that dog was trained to fight.

No way to know for sure but probably less than 4mg/ml.

Yeah Jean-o changed the prize, to a 3 packs of Citradelic Spice S1 auto femthanks I fixed it. I think?

Coal
Oh no, don’t get me wrong….Dude’s a smarter dog than I’ve had before. It dawned on me this afternoon that perhaps he wouldn’t go out because he was staying back to protect.

Yep, looks fixed to me amigro :d5: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back