Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a canna coffee discovery :coffee2: After drinking a couple cups of canna coffee last night. In the same cup I filled it with cold water and all the coconut oil infused oil that stuck to the sides of the cup hardened and floated in the water to finish off :woohoo1:

I made a canna coffee discovery :coffee2: After drinking a couple cups of canna coffee last night. In the same cup I filled it with cold water and all the coconut oil infused oil that stuck to the sides of the cup hardened and floated in the water to finish off :woohoo1:

cannawater -> coming soon to a faucet near u :biggrin: ppp

What if we got an hermafrodite Autoflower-plant that was extreme in making seeds, but only of the best seed-weed in the world - when stabilized, yet found.

I’m high….

Last edited:
Gonna have to keep my eyes on tent so i can see if these are installed right and if they indeed drip evenly! It appears the lil feet thingies on bottom of the ring are the drippers so need to check back til i see carrot is open and then i can see if dripping evenly!
image.jpg
image.jpg

The soil i used in center of pot was soil i had added predator mites to so hoping thats what these things are! Too young and small to tell what they are right now! :shrug:
image.jpg

Gonna use some captain jacks to see what affect it has on them! Prob need to get scope out and see if i can get a good shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back