Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
they like laws.
1702150098125.gif

Holy crap I’m a piece of shit slept all day today had plans to do stuff totally f’d that up. Not even close to being caught up :pop::pass:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hmmmm.......last time I felt Weary like that was when I was getting the last bug.......I had a siesta and woke up exhausted......bone weary......

I better put you into quarantine for 48 hours...light duties........just incase.......... :pass: ......

View attachment 1652069 Hmmmm.......last time I felt Weary like that was when I was getting the last bug.......I had a siesta and woke up exhausted......bone weary......

I better put you into quarantine for 48 hours...light duties........just incase.......... :pass: ......

Yeah I hope not hopefully if just lack of sleep through the week days. I go in spruits with my sleep schedule I have a hard time falling asleep so I'll get the minimum during the week then play catch up on the weekend. I feel great and totally refreshed right now :headbang::pass:

Yeah I hope not hopefully if just lack of sleep through the week days. I go in spruits with my sleep schedule I have a hard time falling asleep so I'll get the minimum during the week then play catch up on the weekend. I feel great and totally refreshed right now :headbang::pass:

Good...good......... :pighug: ...I'll take your word for it.................

Just don't Cough near me.............................:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back