Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my Growmates.
20231208_100147.jpg

I've got 4 seeds I'm sprootin.

Directly on the heat mat was way too hot, but I found this little piece of styrofoam and now we're right where I wanna be without cooking my beans.

20231208_100158.jpg

I have serious doubts my Animal Face is going to recover from its light burn. Its very brown. But its not gone limp yet. So I'll just let it keep going and maybe it'll pull out of it.

20231208_100216.jpg

And ANOTHER male stone dragon. ROFL. This is starting to get funny. 4 in a row.

20231208_100303.jpg

My plants are loving the new Mars Hydro light I got on Monday.

20231208_100333.jpg

Fast Buds northern lights is looking pretty good and starting to flower.
20231208_100414.jpg

My Orange Diesel is just retarded. It doesn't know what it wants to do.
20231208_100430.jpg

There are 4 branches coming off of one node. IDFK.

20231208_100541.jpg

The leaves on it are huge, though.
20231208_100616.jpg

Would you even Think of that one............?........

Next time @Fermented_Fruitz posts a cookie receipt...watch for a QR code.......... :yeah: #JustSayin

Free the Cookies...........:crying:

cookiemonsternewon.gif

@WildBill you might want to check this out too
I probably already seen it or one like it by them. They even done an isolate with the Mini.
With the consistency and quality of the Rosin I've got from the last 3 THC girls they would have been great candidates For isolate with their lower oiliness. At least that's what I think would happen.
Kinda like my ongoing cobbing experiment, I'd probably do it just to see if I could. But realistically for me to do it the proper way I would definitely have to have a press with a gage.
With money as no object, I would definitely love to have Nug Smashers IQ press. They already have a hash and a isolate programmed in to the machine. Just make your inputs impress the start button and the machine does it for you !

To be honest with you, isolate would just be one of those things to see if I could do it. With the making of various concentrates, I've come to believe that the way I utilize cannabis and the reasons I grow cannabis, the results are far better when utilizing all the cannibaloids possible. While I do quite enjoy the high derived from cannabis , that's not my main thrust of growing it. Pain relief and reduction of inflammation is my main thrust of growing cannabis. In my mind, isolate is strictly for getting your ass really high.

What's got me relatively excited is from the effects of the CBG Girl I grew. The dramatic effect of killing the anxiety of the veteran that tested it for me, made me find a photo version. Used alone or in combination with other Rosin could help more people with different needs.

edit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's the Nug Smasher IQ that is actually a one touch operation

Last edited:
I really really hate the Ohio GOP right now.

Look at this shit.

1702050592007.png

We're going to take your weed taxes and we're going to build more jails and more cops.

What. The. Fuck? The whole idea is to legalize this so we stop arresting people with a few grams on them, and we have LESS people in jail and we have LESS need for cops.

Lets compare it against how Michigan does it...

(a) 15% to municipalities in which a marihuana retail store or a marihuana microbusiness is located, allocated in proportion to the number of marihuana retail stores and marihuana microbusinesses within the municipality;

(b) 15% to counties in which a marihuana retail store or a marihuana microbusiness is located, allocated in proportion to the number of marihuana retail stores and marihuana microbusinesses within the county;

(c) 35% to the school aid fund to be used for K-12 education; and

(d) 35% to the Michigan transportation fund to be used for the repair and maintenance of roads and bridges.

Kids and infrastructure. Exactly where it should be spent.

But Ohio doesn't give a shit about kids. Well, once they are born, at least.

Hey @Mossy just a FYI finally getting somewhere with AFN merch order. Had to call but I have been texting someone the last couple days about it. For some unknown reason it’s stuck in pending but no one knows why. We are waiting to hear back from the fulfillment company before we make any decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back