Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday.......got hit with freezing rain and our world is a skating rink right now......going to be a soup day today.........Borscht.....stay lit folks :biggrin:
406503464_10160293138124775_4825615018938062669_n.jpg

Here is a memory from another era 🗽

View attachment 1651813

These buds made me very satisfied.
Out of 40 plants, this one yielded around 50% less of the others but finished 2-3 weeks before the rest of the group.
The high was
absolutely exceptional!

Think Big

Not my photo in the pic but I wanted to share it with you.
Gorgeous picture!
One of these runs I'm gonna think big with Sour Stomper. I still have about 50 or 60 seeds left from my seed making. Either in the 2 by 4 or the small 2.3 tent, I will pack as many three gallon pots as I can get into them and do a Sea of Green. Then I'll take all that nice tasty frosty bud and make live Rosin with it.
Like Knows Candy, I've never felt the need to make concentrates out of that Strain. The flower is very very potent! With both strains being encrusted inside and out,, it should be a very productive dry eye shake with probably pretty incredible live rosin. Both will have to wait for a later auto run.
2024 will mostly be photo girls!

Happy Friday.......got hit with freezing rain and our world is a skating rink right now......going to be a soup day today.........Borscht.....stay lit folks :biggrin: View attachment 1651833
What recipe are you going to be using? Traditional beets or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back