Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were your USA ones....?.........tell everyone the brand...then at least they Know they Work....... :biggrin:

I've Wondered myself.........:pass:.......but it was @420Forever who started caturday.....so you better ask him......

:headbang:

Equal Rights for Dogs......:yeahthat:

Then you have to take whole alphabet… monkey day………TOR’sday!

SUNDAY, which is a RED day?

They were your USA ones....?.........tell everyone the brand...then at least they Know they Work....... :biggrin:

Yeah, but then again, we dont know exactly whats in them - it could be anything. I think it’s better to grow your own weed as the seeds are so cheap!

And look what ONE seed can do!!!

IMG_7519.jpeg

IMG_7615.jpeg

ONE seed could make you HIGH and high for a very LONG TIME, especially if you are HURT
cAUsed by AUtism.

PTSD can be treated with love, respect and
CANNABIS

Everything works but at different degrees

Last edited:
Yeah, but then again, we dont know exactly whats in them - it could be anything. I think it’s better to grow your own weed as the seeds are so cheap!

#HomeGrown is Always the Best......IMO......... :pass:

ONE seed could make you HIGH and high for a very LONG TIME,

Yup....even cheaper if you make your own..........:headbang:.....

especially if you are HURT
cAUsed by AUtism.

:pighug: You do Well though..........:pass:......remember...we are all a bit Broken here......you are not Unusual here.....

Cue Tom Jones......:vibe:....sorry... Sir Tom Jones............:king:......

#HomeGrown is Always the Best......IMO......... :pass:

Yup....even cheaper if you make your own..........:headbang:.....

:pighug: You do Well though..........:pass:......remember...we are all a bit Broken here......you are not Unusual here.....

Cue Tom Jones......:vibe:....sorry... Sir Tom Jones............:king:......

@Mossy, thank you for being around. I know there is a lot of people hurt around the world and I hope we can help them all. Even if it’s mean we have to take them one at thé time….

You have have a big heart… Green and red 💚❤️

@Mossy, thank you for being around. I know there is a lot of people hurt around the world and I hope we can help them all. Even if it’s mean we have to take them one at thé time….

Ps: You have have a big heart… Green and red 💚❤️

Every Revolution starts with a first step.......... :headbang: ....and if the Results are good enough....it Will take over the World......:yeahthat:....

catstroke.gif

Every Revolution starts with a first step.......... :headbang: ....and if the Results are good enough....it Will take over the World......:yeahthat:....

View attachment 1650563

Im doing some research regarding a company that claims to be helping people…. We will see what their response is, and I will obviously tell you guys if they are any good - and can truly understand the patient that they claim to be willing to help.

But then there is rules, laws, regulations etc, but that should not mather!

It is just to talk to the boss (King, minister or whatever) and it should get solved, as the tops should listen to the grass-roots, as we see the world from the floor (another perspective).

It’s like a Floor Roof Window-thingish 🌎

Free the Cannabis, and heal the world ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back