Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back in da game! :eyebrows::woohoo1::cooldance:
F9A5D0A6-4CF6-4D51-89A2-F7909EEDBF3E.jpeg

250735BC-6043-43CD-93C5-045A83EB7CC1.jpeg

Only CDLC had a small tail out! Outlier Z had a baby nub sticking out and the oldest bean the toofless alien had nothing but all got planted anyways! Only thing left to do is rinse the dust off the humidifier and toss it in but not needed til life has begun! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Definitely gonna be nice having room to climb in to do the weekly topwater feeding of nutes! Also can topdress some dry food when its time! Gonna use the impello nute samples i got to start since its basically like a fulvic/molasses, a amino acid and b vitamin type of feed, then silica and the microbes! May also add in some of the fish hydrolysate so they get a lil food on top of whats in the soil! Then i can topdress for bloom and there is a PK booster with those nutes i can use in bloom! Just need to add alternative option for N!

Finally back in da game! :eyebrows::woohoo1::cooldance:
View attachment 1650510
View attachment 1650509

Only CDLC had a small tail out! Outlier Z had a baby nub sticking out and the oldest bean the toofless alien had nothing but all got planted anyways! Only thing left to do is rinse the dust off the humidifier and toss it in but not needed til life has begun! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1650511

Definitely gonna be nice having room to climb in to do the weekly topwater feeding of nutes! Also can topdress some dry food when its time! Gonna use the impello nute samples i got to start since its basically like a fulvic/molasses, a amino acid and b vitamin type of feed, then silica and the microbes! May also add in some of the fish hydrolysate so they get a lil food on top of whats in the soil! Then i can topdress for bloom and there is a PK booster with those nutes i can use in bloom! Just need to add alternative option for N!
Cute heater

Cute heater

I think u mean ghetto heater! That front panel snapped off and the tabs that lock it back into place had broke off so had to zip tie the piece in place! I have another tiny ceramic coil fan heater i use i just point the airflow towards the wall but its been so chilly outside i been using it to heat my bedroom when i wake up in the morning cuz i keep it so damn arctic in here overnight!

So after getting my butt kicked on my first 2 plants by some hot soil I have things back on track with 3 Bears OG Day 17 and so far it's been doing good. After turning on the lights it's really starting to pick up the pace!:growing::vibes:
KIMG8608.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back