Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still workin on Thursday ........... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug: ....put your ear plugs in.........

caturdaycaturday.gif

Aw gawd....hubby got his covid booster call up for next week.....:doc3:....in Spain...they are giving the Flu jab and covid jab together at the same appointment....

We have never had the flu jab...and don't want it.....plus...everyone says having the double jab makes you sick....
so he wasn't very Happy anyway...

This morning...his Friday friend called to cancel their afternoon out....coz he got his boosters 3 days ago..and is as sick as a dog...full Flu symptoms.......:doh: ....

He Sounded really sick on the phone too......:coffee2:.....

I'll leave it to hubby to decide........:pass:

IMG_8149.JPG

Got anything Nice for the weekend......?................................:chef:.....

For the first time since we come to Spain I managed to get me hands on Brisket...........:vibe:...it is ust not a Cut they do over here.....so when we saw it...we had to have it.........:drool:......

Pack of chicken livers in to give depth to the gravy.....:chef:....the dogs get the hearts....bay leaves off the tree down the track......

Slow and low in the pressure cooker...until it melts in your mouth.....teeth Optional........:eyebrows:

View attachment 1644672

Got anything Nice for the weekend......?................................:chef:.....

For the first time since we come to Spain I managed to get me hands on Brisket...........:vibe:...it is ust not a Cut they do over here.....so when we saw it...we had to have it.........:drool:......

Pack of chicken livers in to give depth to the gravy.....:chef:....the dogs get the hearts....bay leaves off the tree down the track......

Slow and low in the pressure cooker...until it melts in your mouth.....teeth Optional........:eyebrows:
That's going be one tasty dinner tonight @Mossy

I'm sure if you asked the butcher nicely they could have it for you more often.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Qb

I'm sure if you asked the butcher nicely they could have it for you more often.

Morning @Qbgrower :bighug: #SharingOne....:pass:

Story to it.........:biggrin:...Spanish meat is great.....they just don't do the same cuts as the UK.....

There are shops called English butchers..........but the stuff is Shite.....they import it frozen from the UK.......:nono:...if I wanted Frozzen meat.....I might as welL go to Iceland....{frozen food shop}

What I needed was an english butcher...that worked with the Spanish fresh meat......and...we Found one.....:headbang:

Long may he Prosper.........he's the one doing the bacon ribs too.........:chef:..Deep Joy....

IMG_8003.JPG

Have a great weekend......:headbang:

Last edited:
Morning @Aloneworld :bighug: #HappyFriday

Got plans for the day........?
:bighug:
Not sure yet, can’t remember what we decided yesterday, lol. Time is 05:59 AM.

Was just thinking to sneak up and eat some soft bread 🍞 in the bed - felt so hungry and I didn’t want to - end up dead.

OMG LOL. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back