Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bighug:
Not sure yet, can’t remember what we decided yesterday, lol. Time is 05:59 AM.

Was just thinking to sneak up and eat some soft bread 🍞 in the bed - felt so hungry and I didn’t want to - end up dead.

OMG LOL. :crying:

caturdaycaturd.gif

Sound like it's time to snuggle down and get more sleep.......... :pass: ...are you over the Pond.....?

That looks like USA time zone........:pass:...don't Answer if it makes you nervous......:pighug:...

View attachment 1644683

Sound like it's time to snuggle down and get more sleep.......... :pass: ...are you over the Pond.....?

That looks like USA time zone........:pass:...don't Answer if it makes you nervous......:pighug:...

I’m in the states :headbang: AND the weed is legal here. I mean, someone should explain the feeling of not feeling like a criminal for smoking weed. It’s so relaxing, and I’m 100% sure it will help people, the country - to legalize it rather then keeping it UNLEGAL.

We need “cannabis-doctors” who can look at people and ask what feeling they want and then provide them with the correct strain for the ultimate high.

:doc3:

Yesterday i was told to ask everyone if I could smoke weed on the terass (no people out there), they stayed indoors. My reply was - do you ask for my permission to drink alcohol when I’m around?

Just lighted up and had a fantastic high :smokeit:

Last edited:
What is a raffle? I promise I read about it before but (6+months) but I can’t remember what it was.
Top line....Featured.. Forums..What's New..etc. Farther across you'll find Raffles.....klik it and follow instructions to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back