Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info as always I do appreciate you!

..But... the last time I had a problem with something, You specifically and (I think) @Waira blamed my soil. I was told by you something along the lines of: fox farms is way too hot and inconsistent and I hadn't been growing long enough to see it. @Waira said "I wouldn't let my cat shit in fox farms" :crying: :crying:
:rofl::rolleyes2::rofl: ...guilty as charged Gov'nuh, on both accounts!
evil minky.gif

...yar Fuxfarms is not to be trusted as far as you can throw a fart...Why, what's up?

For what it's worth, after some troubles with my usual go-to's, I grabbed some Roots Original soil (always a decent to good stand-by), and it served me very well and also helped confirm that something was wonky with the Empire Builder (old, storage abused soil I suspect), maybe the King's Mix too?
All I know is the best plants of the year grew in the RO soil (I all my soil's are amended with KIS Organics Nute Pack and Terp Tea Bloom)...

Seasonal Reminder....... :biggrin: ..​

The 12 key signs of SAD:​

• Lack of energy
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Difficulty being social
  • Feeling sad, low, tearful, guilty or hopeless
  • Feeling anxious or angry
  • Being more prone to colds, infections or other illnesses
  • Sleeping too much or having difficulty waking up
  • Sleeping too little, or waking up a lot
  • Changes in appetite
  • Losing interest in sex
  • Lack of human physical touch
  • Symptoms of depression
According to the NHS, you may also be experiencing SAD if you have a distinct craving for carbohydrates and have found yourself gaining weight as a result.

Treatments for SAD will vary from person to person, but the NHS says that the main treatments include talking therapies such as counselling, lifestyle changes such as exercising and getting as much natural sunlight as possible, and light therapy, which involves a special lamp known as a light box that simulates exposure to sunlight.

SEASONAL Affective Disorder......:pass:...Clue is in the title.

And...it is Normal for us all to feel this as the season changes......we get a bit down ..slow and grumpy....

Make allowances for your friends.....they are Probably feeling exactly the same. :pighug:...everyone needs a bit of extra Love and Understanding this time of year.

Up your meds....:pass:...

guilty as charged Gov'nuh, on both accounts!

:crying:

yar Fuxfarms is not to be trusted as far as you can throw a fart...Why, what's up?

:crying:

Is that the same as throwing your voice in ventriloquism...?.......:eyebrows:....you fart ...and everyone Thinks it is someone else coz your lips didn't move.....?

I'm rather Adept at that one................:yeah:.. #JustSayin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back