Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ....how you doing with the soup.........?

Are you buying it or making it......?......Both are Good...but if you have a big pan it is probably a lot cheaper to make it.....
I tried to make some. I was in the middle of it and was just thinkin i didn't do this right and sure enough it was bland. So I been buying it and if i woulda known it was gonna be going on this long i woulda bought it by the case.

I tried to make some. I was in the middle of it and was just thinkin i didn't do this right and sure enough it was bland. So I been buying it and if i woulda known it was gonna be going on this long i woulda bought it by the case.

:pighug: Yeah.....if you were living closer I'd just make a pressure cooker full for you......:chef:.....it would keep you going for a few days.............rarely a week goes by without some for us.....except in the high heat......:grin:

Good old fashioned chicken soup makes everything feel better.........:bighug:...

Soup really does depend on your stock.......if you have good stock/cubes you can Cheat....and make things simpler.

These are Amazing.....liquid stock pots................ but Any Knorr stock cubes will do it.....:chef:
1696856253968.png

Good morning!

I've got a Seedsman zkittelz coming up on my heat mat.
1696861952358.png

And a Seedsman Northern Lights that just shed its seed helmet with a little help from some tweezers.

1696861989760.png

The Linda's Auto AK I posted about last week has literally not grown. At all. I have no idea what its deal is. Being a little B*tch apparently.

1696862048027.png

I've got a bunch of microdwarf tomatoes I'm going to transplant into 3 gallon kitty litter containers this week.
1696862092990.png

Here is an Orange Hat Microdwarf thats been in a kitty litter container for about 8 weeks now. Its got tomatoes on it!
I'm glad to see my electric toothbrush is successfully pollinating them. I just hit the open flowers every day with it.
These orange hats are DELICIOUS. Super sweet and just taste like summer.
1696862143099.png

Anybody like Thai Basil?
1696862210474.png

And of course the main attraction.
1696862230404.png

Blue Microverse x Sour Hound on left
Lil Mobstar x Livers on Right.

Both probably have another 4 weeks left before they are ready to harvest.
Just in time for the zkittelz and NL to go into that tent, and I'll start some of the new seeds I ordered when they get here for the other tent.

Time to line em upView attachment 1637360

Think i caught some bug. Bout noon yesterday i started having headaches, then chills fever n body aches, dry heaving all night. I think its over now. 24 hr thing maybe
Yeah, those holes were for reducing air resistance .............at least that's what we're told we were kids!
Coaches were the absolute worst about showing off their 'Ass Whooper'.
There was one coach in junior high that beat my ass so bad, he left bruises down on my legs. The next morning getting ready for school, my Pop caught the sight of the bruises on my legs. When I'd see that one vein in my Dad's forehead pop out, I knew **** was about to hit the fan! a
:pighug: Yeah.....if you were living closer I'd just make a pressure cooker full for you......:chef:.....it would keep you going for a few days.............rarely a week goes by without some for us.....except in the high heat......:grin:

Good old fashioned chicken soup makes everything feel better.........:bighug:...

Soup really does depend on your stock.......if you have good stock/cubes you can Cheat....and make things simpler.

These are Amazing.....liquid stock pots................ but Any Knorr stock cubes will do it.....:chef:View attachment 1637618
I can hear my grandma's pressure cooker making that sound!
I still have it but haven't used it in many many years!
To be honest with you I think it's far underutilized today! Some outstanding meals came out of that thing!

I can hear my grandma's pressure cooker making that sound!
I still have it but haven't used it in many many years!
To be honest with you I think it's far underutilized today! Some outstanding meals came out of that thing!

Pssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ :chef: ...soups stews...and long cook meat....Stock......Pssssshhhhhhhhhhh........

:grin: Yeah..I Think they went outta fashion years ago.....but....so did I............:crying:......

Good morfnoevight all you Happy Monday Live Stoners!

I am up early and now I need to go eat my breakfast ...........

These are Amazing.....liquid stock pots................ but Any Knorr stock cubes will do it.....:chef:View attachment 1637618
I like and use Knorr, Herb OX and Better than Bouillon. The Better than Bouillon products I have tried are really the best. Give then a try if you can get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back