Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My helpers not very good at keeping out of the paint
IMG_20231009_114704789_HDR.jpg

Pssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ :chef: ...soups stews...and long cook meat....Stock......Pssssshhhhhhhhhhh........

:grin: Yeah..I Think they went outta fashion years ago.....but....so did I............:crying:......
My wife is terrified of me using the old pressure cooker :crying: Now everybody has instant pots instead and they're pretty nice

Pssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ :chef: ...soups stews...and long cook meat....Stock......Pssssshhhhhhhhhhh........

:grin: Yeah..I Think they went outta fashion years ago.....but....so did I............:crying:......
I guess pressure cookers got replaced by microwave and slow cookers.
May I remember how good Grandma's stews were!!!!
I think I might have to look up some pressure cooker stew recipes!
Good morfnoevight all you Happy Monday Live Stoners!

I am up early and now I need to go eat my breakfast ...........

I like and use Knorr, Herb OX and Better than Bouillon. The Better than Bouillon products I have tried are really the best. Give then a try if you can get them.

Oh yeah, that looks interesting, I'm going to try that out!

Good morning!

I've got a Seedsman zkittelz coming up on my heat mat.
View attachment 1637625

And a Seedsman Northern Lights that just shed its seed helmet with a little help from some tweezers.

View attachment 1637626

The Linda's Auto AK I posted about last week has literally not grown. At all. I have no idea what its deal is. Being a little B*tch apparently.

View attachment 1637627

I've got a bunch of microdwarf tomatoes I'm going to transplant into 3 gallon kitty litter containers this week.
View attachment 1637628

Here is an Orange Hat Microdwarf thats been in a kitty litter container for about 8 weeks now. Its got tomatoes on it!
I'm glad to see my electric toothbrush is successfully pollinating them. I just hit the open flowers every day with it.
These orange hats are DELICIOUS. Super sweet and just taste like summer.
View attachment 1637629

Anybody like Thai Basil?
View attachment 1637630

And of course the main attraction.
View attachment 1637631

Blue Microverse x Sour Hound on left
Lil Mobstar x Livers on Right.

Both probably have another 4 weeks left before they are ready to harvest.
Just in time for the zkittelz and NL to go into that tent, and I'll start some of the new seeds I ordered when they get here for the other tent.
Ran both the he Skittelz and the Northern Lights. Both grow quite tall. Depending on your space you might want to top or train them.
Running Northern Lights indoors is kind of crazy. I have run it myself now three times. If you get the right phenotype, it’s very strong, decently flavorful weed. It’s a halls, menthol-licorice thing going on. I mix her with other strains to add some gassy zip on the exhale, almost like a menthol cig.
The Zkittlez jad super tight buds, smelled like the candy, or at least a very fruity flavor. Both are daytime weed IMO.

Have fun with the grow. 👍‼️🪴🪴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back